Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think All Muslims are Terrorists?

Default Do You Think All Muslims are Terrorists?

It's a very serious topic. I swear. Let's debate it.

Lightbulb

All religious people are terrorists.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

not ALL religious people are terrorists

Name a major religion that doesn't advocate some sort of second comming in which those who aren't followers of that religion will be obliterate, and I'll name a religious person who's not a terrorist.

thats ridiculous...thats basically just hating on religion. so you are basically saying that anyone who believes in their religion or even God is a terrorist?

Anyone who believes in the extermination of millions of people is, by definition, a terrorist.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    thats basically just hating on religion.
    Of course.

There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

I dont think all muslims are terrorists...everyone has free will, I think some people feel it is there duty to do such a thing, but there are also people that dont want in any part of it either. What about ppl that Believe in a God, but could care less about religion in general?

Jesus wasn't a terrorist. There's one person.

The quote below is from the Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. Who also said "God is Dead" but had this to say about Jesus...

"there was only ever one Christian, and he died on the cross"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

I don't think that all muslims are terrorists, but I do believe that their very religion is based on terror. How do you think Muhammed spread his new religion to the world, he killed those who would not believe or made them pay him money to finance his "holy" wars. I think most muslims are oblivious to the fact that their religion is not based on peace, but death to infidels.

No, I don't think all muslims are terrorists. Muhammed Ali is a muslim. After September 11th, he came out and spoke on behalf of all the muslims around the world, and he said their religion has nothing to do with people flying airplanes into buildings and killing millions of people. I really believe Mr. Bush is trying to brainwash people into thinking that all muslims and arabs are terrorists. What an asshole.