Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JUST got back from brixton

Default JUST got back from brixton

was a little short if you ask me, less than 1.5 hours me think. ah well, still great show. there was me looking for bets with people as to what song they'd start with, i was going for americana after reading posts bout other dates when greg's bass lights up and we're treated to bad habit as our opener! very cool. set list the same as other dates, and they did play smash. not as much crowd interaction as i'm used to, noodles didn't even wanna make sweet love to each and every one of us this time but i guess they're just tired. strong show with all the right songs.

on another note, my boobs have gone down a size, my toes are missing and i have a criss cross patten forever tattooed on my stomach from being crushed against the barrier. what a night!

I wish people would stop making threads like this. It's making me incredibly jealous.
    Black coat, white shoes, black hat, cadillac!

MySpace
    MSN Space
    Lawl.

well lucky for you there aren't many japanese people on these boards lol. just a few more days of raging jealousy to go! then it'll go back to when will the offspring return to [type your country here]

Quote Originally Posted by Mentally_Challenged
    I wish people would stop making threads like this. It's making me incredibly jealous.
    LOL!!! Tell me about it! You lucky lucky people!!

MySpace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JohnnyNemesis is my e-husband <3 *nods*

And i'm off there tomorrow... :P

Was in Brixton today anywhoo (well Camberwell :P)... for work. But yay!! off to offspring tomorrow.

i don't want to know anything about tonight... don't spoil it
    Bury me at sea, where no murdered ghost can haunt me.

It was so rad. I just got in. I'm covered in sweat - mainly other peoples.

The intro monolouge was well funny and Noodles was really chatty all night. Greg K climbing onto the Drum Riser during Pay the Man had even Noodles laughing.

Highlight for me tho was throwing my bands demo onstage and Noodles picking it up and holding it up in the air with a smile and then walking off stage! Fuck yeah!

I get to do it all again tomorrow night! Woohoo!

^^ twice!! Biatch

Oh yeah both nights. Also what happened tonight cos I was in the front row I got to see the dick security not let Noodles high five us all at the end of the set.

During the gig Noodles spotted someone with the same 'not my president' t-shirt as him and gave him a smile and thumbs up.

Best lines from Noodles were about when last time they played Brixton someone stole his glasses and how that tonight all us fans were giving his girlfriend backstage the horn so he might get laid tonight.

So much fun was had. No pre-smash songs but it was all still good.

Because its late (and i'm high on sugar and guiness) i clicked your link... you based around twickenham? (judging by your next gig)

Twas amazing. Gregs bass neons are cool so cool shining RED. I started off by the Tech stand where they do the lighting and all that s*hit. So i got to see the whole setlist b4 anyone else! So i knew what was coming next : ). I was happy when i got to see Bad Habbit first on the list! It was nice that they did the classic Self Esteem at the end and got everyone to join and sing in. Reminded me of the Much Music gig at the end of that, where they did self esteem and got ppl to join in. MErch stand wernt that bad either they have the current tour dates t shirts! N e ways im off to bed. To everyone who went i hope you had as much fun as i did it was a BLAST!!!! Oh yeah who ghot a Drumstick or Pick? Cus i just missed a drumstick by an inch. And when Noodles said last time he was at Brixton someone stole his glasses. Reminded me of Woodstock 1999 when Dexter got his nicked lol! BTW that fat bloke with glasses in that black hoodie. who come on to do the interlude for Walla walla is he the one that always does it? HE does sound familiar!

P.S. i saw this gig being taped on a recorder cam was it anyone on here? And will it be distributed?
    Last edited by offspringpunker; 09-16-2005 at 05:51 PM.