Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's debate abortion

Default Let's debate abortion

It's been few days since someone replied in that topic. Here's another chance for you to share your opinion. Are you pro or against abortion?

i think the mother should have to decide for her newborn child, if she wants it or if she doesn't, that shit ain't up to no damn president or king or w/e kind of monarch u ppl have.

Excelent. Keep 'em coming.

This thread already exsists.
    I hate myself....Irony is fucked

Quote Originally Posted by greencows12
    This thread already exsists.
    No shit! Read the first line in the first reply, and you'll see that you're not the first one to state the fact.

My opinion about abortion:
    It depends on the situation. If a girl has unprotected sex, it's her own fault and I think the child should be born in a situation like that. If there's something wrong with the unborn child, the child should be born too. If not, it's like shooting handicapped people.
    When it comes to a girl who's been raped, it's all up to her to decide if she wants the child to be born or not.

Or if the child has been in for less than a month or so, cause than it's just slightly a bit more than an egg-cel* and a sperm cel. A girl 'wastes' every 28 days an egg-cel and a guy millions at a time every 8 hours (just a guess).

* egg-cell (is it called in English like that too?)
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by JoY
    I'm pro abortion all the way.
    in case a woman is raped - in case she accidently got pregnant (it happens, even with every form of birthcontrol, there's always a chance you'll get knocked up) & isn't ready for it - in case the kid won't have a suitable, or present father & the woman feels she can't raise a kid alone, or wants a chance with a guy that'll stick around for the kid's benefit.......

I've once been in the position to make a decision - abortion, or no?
    I know, that if I'd been forced to actually make it, I would've chosen abortion with all my heart. no matter how much I love children & would adore to raise one, or two. not back then, not in that situation with that father. if I get a kid, I want to be able to raise it to become a happy human being. not a disturbed, loveless piece of crap, with a hopeless, dependand, immature, frustrated mother.
    on top of that, I wouldn't ever want to be that mother - my chances to study medicine, to live an active studentlife, to be somewhat independand, to be young & careless all taken away.

a woman already doesn't have many options; we fucking bleed every fucking month for the greatest part of our lives - we're the ones, who carry the tits, that men so playfully call funbags, but which can be a pain in the back for us women - we have to carry the kid for nine months in case there's the intention to let it be born - we have to fucking push it out afterwards, which I've heard is hell - we morally can't get away from the responsibility to raise it on top..... then there are cultural defined obligations... dude.. don't take this last oportunity to have freedom of choice away from us. it might save a woman's chances in the world & it probably will save an unborn child a LOT of pain.
    yeah, I'm lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Lightbulb

I'm pro abortion. Pro choice is too soft a term. I approve of abortion as a form of birth control. Nobody who can't provide for a kid should have one.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

dude, i said that in the other thread. i swear you need to get your own jokes

Angry

If you can't afford to have a kid then maybe you shouldn't be having sex. It's called self control people, sometimes you have to sacrifice that moment of pleasure for this thing called the real world. As fro medical issues and rape I can't say because that is a situation decision, but for everything else, self control it what it comes down to. If you don't want to get burned, don't play with fire.

Quote Originally Posted by hereforone
    If you can't afford to have a kid then maybe you shouldn't be having sex. It's called self control people, sometimes you have to sacrifice that moment of pleasure for this thing called the real world. As fro medical issues and rape I can't say because that is a situation decision, but for everything else, self control it what it comes down to. If you don't want to get burned, don't play with fire.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!