Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Fags be Allowed to Marry? Or Have Sex? Kiss in Public?

Default Should Fags be Allowed to Marry? Or Have Sex? Kiss in Public?

Please help the clueless homos decide for them and define their rights. Millions of fudge packers are looking up to you to vote for their future and find them an appropriate place in our society. Please be reasonable. They are people too. Or are they?

So many questions and oh so little time.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

You just don't care for the gays. PLEASE LET US DISCUSS THEIR PROBLEMS BECAUSE IF WE DON'T WHO WILL?

gay marriage should be allowed under the govt. no one still has given me a good answer as to why not. and it is their right to kiss in public and obviously they should be allowed to have sex haha. i still find it funny how people flip out when they see a gay couple or whatever. get over it, your kids will see worse things in their lifetime.

why not? they're getting married, you don't have to mafrry them, what people do in their own house is their business....nobody wants to see anyone make out in public, and whatever happened to equality and rights?
    I hate myself....Irony is fucked

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    Please help the clueless homos decide for them and define their rights. Millions of fudge packers are looking up to you to vote for their future and find them an appropriate place in our society. Please be reasonable. They are people too. Or are they?
    It's their business what they do. As long as they are not forcing me to watch it, I don't give a damn. I will throw things at them like I do to hetrosexual couples who kiss in public. As for marriage, why not?
    I think they should be allowed to marry, it's their life, I don't have to live it for them.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    get over it, your kids will see worse things in their lifetime.
    sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    You are an idiot.

I demand legislation ordering fags to kiss, have sex, etc. in public.

Lightbulb

It's more fun when it's frowned upon. I'd probably pound Pope's sorry ass less often if society was accepting.

Anyway. I'm against marriage.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions