Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should the Carry of Guns be Allowed?

Default Should the Carry of Guns be Allowed?

I don't sleep at night knowing that millions of people on my continent own and carry weapons. Maybe if I share my opinion with someone, maybe then someone will care and take away their weapons. Only then I can sleep.

They offer pills for that now.

I follow the Black Panther line on this issue. Are you having fun belittling any form for discussion this board will have? Any form for education 15 year old punks will have from here to when they become paper-pushing deskmen?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Wrong answer. To truely qualify as a participant of this debate you must invoke the second ammandement, interpret it in whichever way it fits you best, and then explain that this is your Government-granted right.

its the second amendment right to bear arms. Now some people say that doesnt mean citiznes of the united states. well under that belief, you can then say that about a lot of things in the constitution and more of our rights will be restricted. seriously its cliche but true, guns dont kill people, people kill people and to blame anything else like music, tv, or guns for people's actions i find as an excuse and wrong. i have more reasons i could list, since i did a speech on why we should have the right to bear arms, with statistics and all that, but i dont feel like posting it all unless its necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    I don't sleep at night knowing that millions of people on my continent own and carry weapons. Maybe if I share my opinion with someone, maybe then someone will care and take away their weapons. Only then I can sleep.
    True, we could just let the police and the criminals carry them.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Lightbulb

Some people shouldn't be allowed. Like me. I'd get too cocky and talk too much shit and someone would end up dead.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

You can carry around a gun with you here, they passed the law a little while back, take classes get a license, and register your gun, but what's the point? Can't go into any stores really "No guns" signs everywhere. So I guess you wander the streets with a piece, lookin for trouble.

The second amendement does NOT guarentee people the right to bear arms.

explain what you mean by that...a little more detail please.

The supreme court has ruled several times that the second ammendment gives states the right to have militias. Only right wing idiots interpret it literally. Just because states have the right to organize separate military divisions in order to defederalize the country and not allow the national guard absolute power, doesn't mean idiots have the right to own personal guns.