Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bush supporters ever wonder...

Default Any Bush supporters ever wonder...

Why 90% of college professors support Kerry? Could higher education and political smarts be linked somehow? hmmm.... oh but thats right Bush gets all the red-neck states!

That could probably be upped to like, 99%.

But that's what academia is for you... the elite left...

And it's kinda a vicious circle cause all the new students are being taught by these profs and most will therefore learn the same ideas, etc.

Well now you can see several reasons as why the government will never truly offer higher education to all of it's citizens. The Republicans will always be against it, because it goes against their interests. And that is really true of the democrats in a way as well. They only get votes for being the lesser of two evils.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

"Well now you can see several reasons as why the government will never truly offer higher education to all of it's citizens. The Republicans will always be against it, because it goes against their interests. "

Hahah, are you serious?

Well the word several is incorrect. The economic policies of the Republicans tend to be in favor of privitization in general. etc. etc. But I have no doubt that the republicans are aware that it's people without higher education, who generally vote for them. Wouldn't you take advantage of that?

Wow... you're just grasping straws.

And you certainly haven't bothered to offer any counter points.

I have no proof. I just think that it makes sense. It's basically ignorance that is what creates modern day republican support. So why not foster that?

I think the Republicans are also trying to blow up the sun because people without sunlight tend to vote republican. Refute that!

And no, ignorance doesn't drive people to the voting booth. It's the ilusion that they know something (which they don't) and the promise for more economic advantages that does the trick. Works all the time.

Nor did I claim that people vote because they think "Well I'm ignorant. Which means I must vote Republican." You are skewing my words.

If the uneducated knew that, Republican policy did in reality not offer much financial benefits to them or society. Perhaps they wouldn't vote Republican. But how does one realize that Republicans don't do that? Perhaps with the help one gains from the possibility of higher education? So it is ignorance.

You don't need higher education to realize that you won't see more than few measly dollars off a multi-billion-dollar tax cut plan. You need common sense.

People vote republican on other grounds. Whatever appeals to them. I dunno. Usualy some sort of an economic benifit. But to think that there is a mastermind who tries to discourage someone from attending university because of statistic reports that he might lose his vote... that's just silly. We need a fucking "conspiracy theory" forum for that.