Thread: modest mouse

Thumbs down modest mouse

i bought their cd hoping to hear more catchy songs like "float on", but then found out the album sucks, their singers voice gets extremely annoying, and now i don't even like "float on" that much. Basically, the cd is terrible so don't waste money on it
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?

i hate them. they must die.
    ________
    Zoloft lawyers
    Last edited by lousyskater; 09-11-2011 at 02:18 AM.

I haven't heard their latest one, but I have a couple of their other records burned ("The Moon and Antarctica" and "This Is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About"). They're alright but I didn't find them to be as great as I was lead to believe they were. Most of their songs aren't instantly catchy, but they kind of seep into your mind after awhile. They're decent, but not great.

BREAK Guest

Good News For People Who Like CRAP!!!!!

yeah they suck ass they were on saturday nite live a few weeks ago. They sucked

eh they are ok, float on was catchy although worn out by being overplayed, i always liked Franz Ferdinands Take Me Out better anyway....the new Modest Mouse song is decent, the Ocean Breathes Salty, but again Franz Ferdinand beats em with This Fire

Manchester,England,(U.K.) Tis deliciously urban and I am loving it! :)

Thumbs down

I don't think I would like Modest Mouse. I didn't even find "Float On" particularly catchy. I found it rather dull. I prefer more up-tempo songs on the whole.
    "My whole life is a dark room.One.Big.Dark.Room."

WHAT?????????????!!!! Modest Mouse is fucking awesome! Good News For People Who Love Bad News is like the best album of 2004 by far. I only have two of their albums....the first and the latest. The first is pretty alright. Some bits are boring. But the newest one? Fucking awesome! I don't care what any of you think.

[QUOTE=ShutUpYouFuckingMime]Good News For People Who Love Bad News is like the best album of 2004 by far. QUOTE]

That ain't sayin much.
    Franz and Mouse both suck.
    _____..____.......____....._______
    ./..___/..\__..\.../......\...| _....__ \.
    .\___.\..../.__.\.|..Y.Y.|...\..|.....\/.
    /____. >.(___ |/__|_|. \ /__|.........
    ........\/........\/.........\/................

Quote Originally Posted by ShutUpYouFuckingMime
    WHAT?????????????!!!! Modest Mouse is fucking awesome! Good News For People Who Love Bad News is like the best album of 2004 by far. I only have two of their albums....the first and the latest. The first is pretty alright. Some bits are boring. But the newest one? Fucking awesome! I don't care what any of you think.

what is so awesome about boring slow songs that suck
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?