Thread: Who Has the Right of Ownership over Israel/Palestine?

Default Who Has the Right of Ownership over Israel/Palestine?

This has been always a favourite of mine. To hear people argue it every single day for the past uhh fuck knows how long and I still can't get enough of this issue.

Who wants to debate me? The last argument I had ended up bad for me because im a clueless dumbass with zero insight to the problem, but only yesterday I watched a one-hour documentary on the BBC with my uncle and now more than ever i'm convinced in the righteousim of my belifs. Only few more documentaries and i'm going to qualify for a PhD in Middle East affairs.

Lightbulb

They both have a legit claim to the land. Neither of them is going anywhere.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Yes uh huh you can so add yourself to your own buddy list, I am on mine