Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1074

Thread: The official NHL thread

Jeez, that feels good man.

Two games sevens tonight. I'm pulling for New York and New Jersey. I want to see Broduer win another game seven.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Kings are tearing down Blues with 4-0 at the end of 1st! Elliott was doing really fine against Sharks after Halak went down but damn.. They're are about giving two home games so easily.
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

I stayed out of this thread mostly because I kinda jumped on the bandwagon right before Coyotes went to the playoff. Mike had been trying to get me into for a while and I finally caught the Coyotes v. Wild and quite enjoyed it. I've been watching most of the Coyote playoff games and a few other games and find it really exciting and fun. I'm pretty fucking psyched that Coyotes are going to be playing the Kings and wish I had started watching years ago.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Well, at least the Yotes one at least one Conference Final game. That's an achievement in itself.

The Kings have looked the the best team hockey in these playoffs, but I'm thinking perhaps the Western Conference being weaker is a factor.

The Rangers have played the same on defense for most of the playoffs. 19 blocked shots compared to New Jersey's 6 in their game 3 win. That shit is important in the playoffs. But their forwards haven't been consistent at all, and that's going to be a problem if the play the Kings in the Finals.

Found this amusing: http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/n...-devils-052012
    Last edited by bighead384; 05-20-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Kings are gonna win it all. Anže Kopitar ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I think the Kings are going to win the cup, but I just really want to see Shane Doan and the rest of the desert dogs lift it, so I'm going to keep rooting for a Phoenix upset.

Neither the Rags nor the Devils can handle the power of the Kings' forecheck, though. Whoever wins the West, I think, will win the cup.

The West is definitely taking the cup this year.

Though admittedly rags v devils has been the more interesting series go watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

WOW WOW,
    It is very nice,
    Thanks

It would get really interesting if Doan and 'yotes pull another win, but I think Kings will continue their road streak. Also Cartman cheering is not so funny when Kings are trailing. But how about Brodeur coming up with yet another all-time goaltending record, most points by goalie in a single postseason run and he did it at 40 years of age.

I'm not sure which team I want from the east, Lundqvist really deserve an appearence but there are many players I like from from NJ. Well not many, but I really like Kovalchuk but they finished off Bryzgalov
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected