Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: The official NHL thread

Quote Originally Posted by arak0r View Post
    when did i say, wow this is old? its just been done to death is all im saying.
    Right here:

Quote Originally Posted by arak0r View Post
    wow that same clip has been done up for about every sports team on the planet at this point
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

Fuck yes, 1-3!

lolol, 3-5 --> 3-0. Seven games in row without being beaten.

not the same as, OLD. so whatever. anyway san jose, youre killing me again :\
    arak0rs comin yo! arak0rs comin!

Does anyone else think that Jagr might be out of a job in New York in the near future?

fuck! i don't wanna see all these 3-0 series leads. i want that game 6-7 drama! pittsburgh and dallas are ready to sweep, and detriot as of right now is well on there way to a 3-0 lead as well (leading 4-2 at the end of the 2nd). i can see the montreal-philly series going at least six games, however.
    Last edited by bighead384; 04-29-2008 at 09:41 PM.

There's NO WAY that Detriot is sweeping the Av's. Sakic and Foote can lead them to at least a Game 6. And let's not forget that Theodore is no push-over either. Although he hasn't been playing at his highest level, it's the playoffs and he knows what it takes to be successful in the postseason.

AS FOR PITTSBURG!!! Henrik Lundqvist... Scott Gomez... Chris Drury (potentially injured)... Jaromir Jagr... Have you ever seen these guys play!!! Sure the Pens have Crosby and Malkin, but the Rangers vetern players aren't going to lie over and die! All it can take is a little spark, and New York could be advancing.

DALLAS! The Ducks were Cup champions last year. Selanne and Neidermayer are back. Dallas is relying on Turco to play perfect every night. It takes a great goalie to win in the playoffs but it takes a team in front of him as well. The Ducks aren't done! DON'T COUNT ON ANY SWEEPS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post

DALLAS! The Ducks were Cup champions last year. Selanne and Neidermayer are back. Dallas is relying on Turco to play perfect every night. It takes a great goalie to win in the playoffs but it takes a team in front of him as well. The Ducks aren't done! DON'T COUNT ON ANY SWEEPS!!!
    LOL. you think the ducks are still in the playoffs.

in other news, i'm gonna say flyers win their series in 6 or MAYBE 7. everything is going their way right now...

-mike knuble is back in game 4
    -price is shaken up after a shitty performance
    -all the flyers fowards are confident and contributing offensively
    -the next game and game 7 are in phillly, and they already have the lead

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Sure the Pens have Crosby and Malkin
    ...and a couple of other...MEGASTARS...Gonchar, Hossa, Staal...

So,
    Detroit - Dallas
    Pittsburgh - Philadelphia

Dallas in 7
    Pitts in 6

in other news, i'm gonna say flyers win their series in 6 or MAYBE 7. everything is going their way right now...
    Yeah, and then one game where the Habs decide to actually play is going to kill their entire momentum.

Philly ain't shit. We going to beat them.
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine