Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bush wants to get iran now?

Default bush wants to get iran now?

I heard bush wants to get iran now because he thinks they're making weapons or something, I don't know exactly what it is, but I don't think Iran and Iraq like each other that much, considering they had a war with each other. and if iran did have weapons or tried making them, which they most probably don't there's less than a 1% chance of them hitting us. I think that motherfucker bush is just lying to attack people there because he's a lying racist mother fucker, he says he's religious, but he's for the death penalty, and he lied lied about getting bin laden. He said we're gonna get him, but he used that at as an excuse to get some revenge on what happened when his dad was the president. Why would iran assist iraq in making nuclear weapons if they don't even like iraq? bush is extremly full of shit, and stupid, and I think he's trying to kill everyone he can. This is also a reason why i'm paranoid, about a draft and a worse war. bush is the dumbest person to ever come to exsistence. No one person can match up to his stupidity.
    Last edited by ALIENS!!!!AHHHHHH!; 11-25-2004 at 09:35 AM.

Well, I can.

Anyway, I like your Username.

Would you mind offering a link to back up this claim?

I have heard nothing mentioned about Bush wanting to attack Iran. It is unlikely since the American military is quite stuck right now in Iraq.

If Bush did attack Iran, it would be due to the fact that it has huge oil fields, and is one of the largest threats to Israel. Especially since the Israelis are quite upset about the Bushehr(I believe that's the correct spelling.) Nuclear Power plant. Many people who fear Iran believe they are producing nuclear weapons.

Similar reasons for the last war, no?

It's good you understand that Iraq and Iran were enemies. They would in no way have ever cooperated. That would be like Jesus and Hitler working together.

Although I believe that the most that will happen is that Bush will announce economic sanctions. And I believe that's all he's threatened to do. And to the best of my knowledge, the Islamic Republic does not have any significant trade with America. So that is not likely to do much.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

oh yeah, I forgot to mention, i'm greencows 12, and I changed my name to something stupider.

Why don't you give us a link or else this topic is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Would you mind offering a link to back up this claim?
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/wa...apons_program/
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=1303513

I knew it was he said,iran had nuclear weapons or something.

I suppose you now realize that he never said once that he would attack Iran. And I would bet that Putin will not be supportive with Bush against Iran.

"bush is the dumbest person to ever come to exsistence."

He's not actually dumb. The only dumb people are the ones who voted him in.

I'm more worried about all the support for Israel than anything else.

well don't flatter urselfs if u say America (that is the country i live in so don't lag on me) voted for Bush, to tell u the truth, from what i seen on the election which has ended so long ago, yes i know, but from what i saw that the ppl who supported him were all the whitetrash idiots who think he's right, and not to mention that all of the other votes were from ppl that are foreign to the U.S. who just voted for him becuz his dad was our before-president. so don't blame the ACTUAL REAL Americans for it, blame the ppl who just go becuz there were relations before them. and even so, if i had to vote, i really wouldn't vote for either becuz Kerry sux just by a lil hair less than Bush becuz what he says we all know isn't true, nor is Bush, but Kerry doesn't have to go about making lame shit reasons that aren't gonna actually take place in. but if i HAD to, i would vote for Kerry, im just thanking God im not 18.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.at least not yet.