Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: post post post

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,629


    Default

    this has to be the most retarded thread ever....

    1) its called post post post....WTF

    2) the guy wants to know about a new album, and defy you...how they are linked i do not know..

    3) this guy cant speak a word of english properly

    4) 'Original Parkster'....thats not even worth a sarcastic comment to be honest..

    5) some dude wants to know something about 1-10 in his school...WTF...

    so, to recap....this is a pointless thread started by someone who doesnt speak english and doesnt know the name of one of the most famous songs by a band in which he is a member of the forum...enough said i think

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Berazategui, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    91


    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by dalaksta
    the offspring shall never die while im around
    i am trying to tell everyone i know about the offspring
    can anybody help me?
    at my school only 1 of 10 people knew who the offspring was
    Quote Originally Posted by dalaksta
    Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    bah, where are you from?? i'm from argentina and a lot of people know the offspring, the topic is that you don't ask to the correct people,
    you'll got it baby!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,629


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zendor
    the topic is that you don't ask to the correct people
    you'll got it baby!
    i know its not easy learning a new language.....but im sorry man, it has to be said, your english is terrible.....

    'you'll got it baby!'.....sorry dude...what???

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Berazategui, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    91


    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by H1T_That
    this has to be the most retarded thread ever....

    1) its called post post post....WTF

    2) the guy wants to know about a new album, and defy you...how they are linked i do not know..

    3) this guy cant speak a word of english properly

    4) 'Original Parkster'....thats not even worth a sarcastic comment to be honest..

    5) some dude wants to know something about 1-10 in his school...WTF...

    so, to recap....this is a pointless thread started by someone who doesnt speak english and doesnt know the name of one of the most famous songs by a band in which he is a member of the forum...enough said i think
    blah blah blah, you only want to critizise and i don't like that... ok i accept it i don't write good in english but i don't tell that someone is stupid 'cause he don't speak well "my" spanish!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,629


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zendor
    blah blah blah, you only want to critizise and i don't like that... ok i accept it i don't write good in english but i don't tell that someone is stupid 'cause he don't speak well "my" spanish!

    look 3 posts up, i am not critacising your english....merely pointing out its hard to understand what you meen in your posts.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Louisville KY, USA
    Posts
    1,400


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Original prankstA
    wow you need to learn to read
    WTF? what are you talking about?
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    You know what I think? I think that church is for all the sissys out there who are afraid of going to hell.
    Boo-Fuckin-Hoo
    My Websites:
    LTProductions
    Metal-Mania(1)

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Nothingtown
    Posts
    326


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalaksta
    the offspring shall never die while im around
    i am trying to tell everyone i know about the offspring
    can anybody help me?
    at my school only 1 of 10 people knew who the offspring was
    YES!! I m helping you. At my school everybody know who the offspring is!!!!..............with my help

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Louisville KY, USA
    Posts
    1,400


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macko
    YES!! I m helping you. At my school everybody know who the offspring is!!!!..............with my help
    Awsome so you'll help me spread the offspring word?
    cool
    thanx!
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    You know what I think? I think that church is for all the sissys out there who are afraid of going to hell.
    Boo-Fuckin-Hoo
    My Websites:
    LTProductions
    Metal-Mania(1)

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Berazategui, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    91


    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by H1T_That
    look 3 posts up, i am not critacising your english....merely pointing out its hard to understand what you meen in your posts.
    tell whatever you wnat, but in the first post you told me stm like " your english sucks"!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    2,033


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zendor
    i wan't to know when u think that offspring is going to launch a new cd, don0t tell me that Greatest Hits is one 'cause it's not a "real" cd it's meaning as a lot of songs that yuo have ya heared... so tell what you wnat, although this thread What do you think about Defy You? and what's the meaning of that song...
    you should try re-reading what you post, edit it then submit it. then we would be able to read it without you getting bagged by us
    The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •