Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Metallica Or Iron Maiden

Default Metallica Or Iron Maiden

Who do think ??

defenitly Metallica

tough choice. i'm gonna go with Iron Maiden because they still kick ass while metallica just sucks now. i still like metallica's older stuff, it's just after the black album things kinda went downhill from there.
    ________
    WEB SHOWS
    Last edited by lousyskater; 09-11-2011 at 03:24 AM.

again a weird comparison, of course ill go with metallica, cuz maiden completely sucks and even though St Anger sucked all of metallicas other stuff rocks and its cool that they experiment, instead of sticking to the same thing all the time*cough*motorhead*cough*

No question. Maiden.

i can't exactly say nething on going on either side cuz i neva heard ne of Iron Maiden, but i have of Metallica and they kick ass. so i can't exactly choose, but when i do hear their stuff, i'll get back to u on that.

I live in Hodonín. Itīs town in the Czech Republic

I like Metallica, itīs my second favourite band. I also like Iron Maiden. I know some songs from them and I like Iron Maiden, but Metallica is better in my opinion.

Northern Ireland, kinda sucks cos there's F.A to do here...

Hard to say- they're both legends. I like both for different reasons, but am probably leaning more towards Maiden. Hetfield has a great voice, but can't compare to Dickinson.

I'd say Metallica. Iron Maiden is rather annoying. Like a crying baby playing a broken record in which the only sound is the highest note on the viola.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Exclamation

I used to love both...

I love Bruce Dickinson. His voice kicks ass. I went to see him live also in his solo album concerts.
    However, the chemestry of Iron lost its magic when Blaze came in ( I stopped listening to Iron) and now that Bruce is back it is not the same. There is sth missing...

Metallica is cool... always was ( even though some people deslike Load and reload, I donīt), and I like them quite a lot still. Still, the Black album is my favorite.

So, if you ask me if I like Iron or Metallica... depends on the time you ask me that. Nowadays Metallica, but in the past, hard to answer that!
    Last edited by acgc2002; 11-27-2004 at 01:41 PM.