Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Stance on Abortion?

Default What's Your Stance on Abortion?

I heard so many unblievable and most unique replies in the last topic that I decided to start yet another thread to discuss abortion. Please, share with us your opinion. Let us know how you really feel.

i feel that it's the womans choice to have an abortion or not. no one else should have a say in it but the woman.
    Remember kids, simple logic is your friend!

WHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Shut up, Joy. Give some room to the guy to share his opinion. I'm dying to hear what he thinks about abortion.

Please elaborate my dear lousyskater. I don't think I heard this particular argument before (it's amazing how many different stances on can counter on the topic of abortion, huh?) so i'll be thrilled to learn the pro and cons. Do tell.

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/

For my views.

Also if you're pro abortion it means you're unpatriotic because you're consitution apparently upholds it. So being a pro lifter = terrorist.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    Shut up, Joy. Give some room to the guy to share his opinion. I'm dying to hear what he thinks about abortion.

Please elaborate my dear lousyskater. I don't think I heard this particular argument before (it's amazing how many different stances on can counter on the topic of abortion, huh?) so i'll be thrilled to learn the pro and cons. Do tell.
    have the decency to mention me by my name, VLAD.

yeah, we're officially e-fighting now.
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by RXP
    http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/

For my views.

Also if you're pro abortion it means you're unpatriotic because you're consitution apparently upholds it. So being a pro lifter = terrorist.
    what?? no.

I'm terribly sorry miss Ulmann. I shall do my utmost best so this incident never repeats itself.

I think in the end, it all comes down to choice and who owns a womans body. If she chooses not to allow a life to grow within her, fine, as long as it is within a certain time limit. ( i think its three months?)
    That is in any circumstance, becuase if she accidently gets knocked up, its not only going to fuck up her life, but the childs as well. It is just going backwards to say that a woman has no dominion over her own body anymore.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Lightbulb

if I may suggest something.. sometimes drinking buckets of alcohol works too, so I've heard. it's supposed to dehydrate the womb & the fetus in it. also a kick in the stomach has been very effective in the past, according to several sources.

abortion is the safest option to get rid off your kid, but not the only one. if abortion isn't allowed, women (the extremely desperate kind) will seek other ways to pull it off to have the same effect.
    & then the shit might just hit the fan.