Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guns n roses

Default guns n roses

i dont get it why the guys from guns n roses left them and now there in velvot revolver it fuckin drives me insane and why do dexter think axl had the braids hairstyle dexter got pissed because he stole his hairstyle who cares it was just a hairstyle anyone could of have it

fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

wow, that was crap.
    Remember kids, simple logic is your friend!

The old GnR broke up because the other band members left because Axl was a complete tool (brilliant singer though) he stopped going to gigs and was just generaly an ass, when the rest of the band members left he had the legal rights to the guns n roses name so he has all new band members and is still going by the name of guns n roses, the rest of them joined velvet revolver I imagine coz they wanted to be in a band again

and Dexter wasnt pissed at Axl about his hair he was SOOOO obviously being sarcastic, offspring took the whole splinter being called chinese democracy originaly, as a complete joke and sort of a semi publicity stunt to boost splinter a little, it was Axl and his lawyers who took it serious

personally, I think Velvet Revolver kicks ass.

Yeah, the last guy really hit the nail on the head. Axl became an egomaniac and drove everyone else in the band insane. Eventually, he was the only original member left. And Chinese Democracy is now in its, what, 10th year of production? Shows you what Axl amounts to without the rest of the guns: crap.

Slash, Duff McKagan, and Matt Sorum are now in Velvet Revolver, one of the few active rock bands that have balls and know what "hard rock" means. I suggest you check out their debut album, "Contraband". Scott Weiland's their singer, and his old STP albums are also very good.
    Trevelyan has activated the antenna control console!

3 minutes until antenna re-aligns!

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd the Barber

Slash, Duff McKagan, and Matt Sorum are now in Velvet Revolver, one of the few active rock bands that have balls and know what "hard rock" means. I suggest you check out their debut album, "Contraband". Scott Weiland's their singer, and his old STP albums are also very good.
    I totally agree. Velvet Revolver is amazing. Contraband is one of the best albums of the year.

Lightbulb

I was just listeining to Appetite For Destruction earlier. Goddamn, they were beautiful once...

Anyway, the question has already been answered.
    I don't mourn their break-up like some do; they were already Fat Elvis by Use Your Illusion.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakovís show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Northern Ireland, kinda sucks cos there's F.A to do here...

It's better leavin GN'R and joinin Velvet Revolver than stayin and havin Axl goin all fuckin control freak. They jus got pissed and decided they had enuff, except Duff (left cos the band got too famous) and Steven Adler (booted out for the drugs). But Contraband is a fuckin amazin album- without a doubt one of the best of the year...and i agree with the whole hair deal, although Axl was probably jus gettin his own back for Dexter tryin to steal his album title...

Quote Originally Posted by bd007h
    I totally agree. Velvet Revolver is amazing. Contraband is one of the best albums of the year.

i think id have to say its the BEST cd of the year of new material(the new Danzig and U2 cds were also awesome, as is American Idiot)

They're such a great band. I'll get Appetite For Destruction some day I hope.....

Velvet Revolver however.....I just think they're overrated. They're really not good (in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman
    The old GnR broke up because the other band members left because Axl was a complete tool (brilliant singer though) he stopped going to gigs and was just generaly an ass, when the rest of the band members left he had the legal rights to the guns n roses name so he has all new band members and is still going by the name of guns n roses, the rest of them joined velvet revolver I imagine coz they wanted to be in a band again

and Dexter wasnt pissed at Axl about his hair he was SOOOO obviously being sarcastic, offspring took the whole splinter being called chinese democracy originaly, as a complete joke and sort of a semi publicity stunt to boost splinter a little, it was Axl and his lawyers who took it serious
    Exactly.