Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green Day, NOFX, Blink 182, Metallica, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Social Di

BREAK Guest

Default Green Day, NOFX, Blink 182, Metallica, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Social Di

stortion, Franz Ferdinand, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring, Green Day, NOFX, Blink 182, Metallica, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Social Distortion, Franz Ferdinand, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER GET TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GODDAMN SHITTY BANDS EVERY DAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIVES, YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BREAK
    stortion, Franz Ferdinand, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring, Green Day, NOFX, Blink 182, Metallica, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Social Distortion, Franz Ferdinand, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER GET TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GODDAMN SHITTY BANDS EVERY DAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIVES, YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES?!?!?!
    Hey, if you don't like it, THEN DON'T READ THE GODDAMN TOPICS, ASS HOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTerror
    Hey, if you don't like it, THEN DON'T READ THE GODDAMN TOPICS, ASS HOLE!
    yep hes right...

dammit youre in a bad mood what?

No, we don't, but as far as I see it, neither do you.

Go Jimmy!
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

well we could start talking about "great" bands like Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and Sum 41. Or even better: Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync and other "great" boybands.

Hey, don't diss Sum 41. They started off bad but they've been getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat
    Hey, don't diss Sum 41. They started off bad but they've been getting better.
    I think they started off good and they've been getting suckier

Quote Originally Posted by Lullaby
    yep hes right...

dammit youre in a bad mood what?
    I'm a girl, and I wasn't in the best of moods last night when I posted that because I was extremely tired but I coulde'nt get away from the computer. But I stiil mean what I said.

well heres a novel idea asshole, dont read the fucking topics! WHOA , thats hard to grasp! and maybe we actually like these bands? Maybe its your horrible taste in music that has you in such a terrible spot?

Thumbs up

well, everybody has differ taste in musin neway so he just likes what he likes, he hates what he hates, it's good that he states what he hates cuz then he'd be really lame if he didn't actually defend his likes ya know. even tho i do agree that if he dun't like em, then he shouldn't read them, but like i said, ppl have differ taste.