Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Importance of foreign opinions

Question Importance of foreign opinions

I noticed something in France, and I guess it must be the same in other European and World countries: Most of people have their opinion on the US elections subject. I often hear my friends say "Oh I would vote for kerry. Bush is an asshole." Or, "yeah WE must vote for Kerry" Whereas they're french. It's like everybody's opinion cares. But this is not the point if a 14 years old french kid wants to vote for Kerry. I mean that only Major Americans can make the decision. It would be easier that's true if world's citizen could vote. But they cannot. Yet, I think opinions all over the world can influence American's votes.
    What's your foreigner from america's opinion about this?

_I hope I havn't make enormous language mistakes. Sorry if I had_

i want clinton in the US government!

face it, the only people that matter in the american elections should be the american people. its aok for other people to have their opinion, but it shouldnt affect what happens here regardless (tho i too dislike bush greatly, and i know most europeans prolly do as well). how would you like it if some chump from ohio or wherever decided to tell you who you should vote for?

That's true, but at the end of the day, the choice of American president affects all of us to some extent. I think Bush is a moron who's caused a whole heap of crap for my country (the UK) and many others, as well as breeding terrorism and turning allies against the US.

Still, I'm not American, and I can't vote, but I still think people from other countries should be able to give their views on it.

Your opinion certainly counts. Although if anyone could vote in any foreign elections, you'd you'd be thanking the state of Texas for electing Jean-Marie Le Pen as your president.

et Il n'y a pas de besoin pour une excuses, tu parle la mieux anglais que la majority des latino-américains dans mon pays.
    Last edited by SicN Twisted; 10-22-2004 at 05:33 PM.

Heh heh you said Latin-American.

Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty
    i want clinton in the US government!
    *giggle* I thought the same
    Shit is fucked up, so dance fucker dance!!

sure ..he brought profit ...what the fuck americans want more?
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

I wouldn't want Clinton in power.

Everyone should show their opinion. The more the merrier they say. Bush and co. should know that it's not just heads of state he is dealing with, but also the voting base for these heads and he has to satisfy them as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by SicN Twisted
    Il n'y a pas de besoin pour une excuses, tu parle la mieux anglais que la majority des latino-américains dans mon pays.
    lol thak u dude. in fact I know I kick asses when I speak or write in English. that's just to seem modest