Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: WCM/Tizz are fucking traitors to the cause

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    City of Corpses
    Posts
    14,923


    Default WCM/Tizz are fucking traitors to the cause

    Don't get me wrong, I like them and all. But their constant defense of spammers and retards is starting to shit me. They should be treated the same way any traitor is treated.

    Hanged from the neck until they're near death, then gutted, their intestines burnt to ash while they watch, before being sawed into quarters. At this point the executioner should remove their hearts, hold it aloft before the gathered crowd and scream "BEHOLD!!! THE HEART OF A TRAITOR!!!!".

    They should then be gibbeted in public view of all, as a warning.

    I'm sorry Per, Maartje... but it's the truth.

    Fucking traitors.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In yo mouf (but not in Thibault's)
    Posts
    5,673


    Default

    On an unrelated note, I took you off my ignore list earlier. Now only Ninthlayer is on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Fanatic
    no. thomas is the most awesome guy on here. you just don't find him funny because he is cooler than you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    City of Corpses
    Posts
    14,923


    Default

    The fact that you only had me and ninth on your ignore list proves what a faggot pussy you are. Ignore lists are for chronic spammers, not people who totally destroy your ego by constantly showing how superior they are to you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England & Cymru
    Posts
    6,400


    Default

    BACK OFF NAZI CUNT, Tizz and WCM pawn3d your ass.
    www.alm-events.co.uk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In yo mouf (but not in Thibault's)
    Posts
    5,673


    Default

    This message is hidden because Sin Studly is on your ignore list.
    nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Fanatic
    no. thomas is the most awesome guy on here. you just don't find him funny because he is cooler than you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    City of Corpses
    Posts
    14,923


    Default

    You're an idiot. Stop posting. Consider suicide.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England & Cymru
    Posts
    6,400


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    You're an idiot. Stop posting. Consider suicide.
    STFU God nobody here likes you.
    www.alm-events.co.uk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    City of Corpses
    Posts
    14,923


    Default

    I'm willing to bet that while you're defending Per and Maartje, and I'm calling for their painful executions, they still like me more than they like you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Directly above the center of the Earth
    Posts
    4,887


    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerguy123
    On an unrelated note, I took you off my ignore list earlier. Now only Ninthlayer is on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    The fact that you only had me and ninth on your ignore list proves what a faggot pussy you are. Ignore lists are for chronic spammers, not people who totally destroy your ego by constantly showing how superior they are to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerguy123
    nevermind.
    ...you knew you were walking right into that and you went ahead and did it with arms waving. Amazing.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

    George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England & Cymru
    Posts
    6,400


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    I'm willing to bet that while you're defending Per and Maartje, and I'm calling for their painful executions, they still like me more than they like you.
    Earth to dickhead, I ain't doing this to earn their respect you fool, I'm doing this because you are a total cunt who post racist and stupid bullshit plus nobody likes you.
    www.alm-events.co.uk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •