Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Abortion Story

WOW that really happened to you? I thought you got the story off a website or something.

I don't really know if that was smart to do, or not. It kinda was smart, because who would wanna have a kid at your age? I mean, you're still in high school, aren't you? What would you do? Work 3 jobs just to support your kid for the rest of your life? I know here, in the US, you can't have an abortion in the third trimester, so that would be illegal here. I think the reason they made it illegal to have an abortion in the third trimester was to shut up the republicans, and I honestly think that was a good idea. Cause every trimester is 3 months. So, after 6 months, you'd think the girl would wanna have the baby.

Just like I said before, I support abortion, but I believe both the mother and the father should agree on having the abortion, unless the mother got pregnant because of rape, incest, or if the father abandoned her after she found out she was pregnant.

Actually, I do think you did the right thing. Just like I said before, if you kept the baby, you would've had to work like 3 jobs for the rest of your life to support the kid, and you're still young. You need time to act young and be young. You need time to go out with the guys and drink (if you drink). You need time to go to college. You need time to enjoy life before you have a kid.
    Last edited by jimmyjimjimz; 11-30-2004 at 11:34 AM.

ah Jimmyjimjimz, sometimes your wisdom surprises me.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

OMFG.

I've never been more pro-abortion in my entire fucking life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

You know...here in Brazil, I guess abortions are still illegal (which doesn't mean I'm totally against them.). Notwithstanding, I want to say some things.

Ya know, if you don't want your gilfriend to have a kid, you have to use a condom when you're out there making bacon. That's basic. Oh, and killing that poor innocent baby just because she was fat was ridiculous. (My mom is a nurse and she can tell you: there's nothing wrong if the baby is a little heavier than you expected. In fact, it's a signal that it's healthy.) Plus, if you still didn't want the baby, you could have put her into adoption, as leo3375 suggested. And you should not have made your decision without consulting the baby's mother.

One more thing... @jimmyjimjimz : if you suggest HP to go out and drink with the guys at the age of 17, I tell you you're a dumbass. I am 17. And what am I doing? I just got into university and now I'm looking for a job. People need to be responsible sometimes, especially when the consequences of their acts affect others' lives.
    Last edited by Strider; 11-30-2004 at 02:49 PM.

Quo modo?

Hey let HP drink. Man a 17 year old needs to relax. He's had a tough life like I said. I mean jesus he's already had at least one abortion with his girlfriend. I would say drinking would do him some good.

And your right condums would've helped good ol hornie here. I believe he has been using them more frequently, although there was the story of 'the scare' which led to 'the punch in the stomach.'
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Unhappy

Some people here sadden me.
    omg sigged fuck you

Actually, I do think you did the right thing. Just like I said before, if you kept the baby, you would've had to work like 3 jobs for the rest of your life to support the kid, and you're still young. You need time to act young and be young. You need time to go out with the guys and drink (if you drink). You need time to go to college. You need time to enjoy life before you have a kid.
    Thanks a lot man. Your support is much appriciated. Actually, if my wife bore the baby, I would then be forced to work 4 jobs because feeding a fat baby is even harder. They eat so much!

if you suggest HP to go out and drink with the guys at the age of 17, I tell you you're a dumbass. I am 17. And what am I doing? I just got into university and now I'm looking for a job. People need to be responsible sometimes, especially when the consequences of their acts affect others' lives.
    Wow, you rock man. I agree that responsability is key to a healthy lifestile. But i'm just a worthless alcoholic so what can I do y'know. But listen, i have an offer for you man. My other wife just called me and said she is 6 months pregnant. I think i'll have to abort the baby. Unless you help me out that is. I called the Tax and Customs in my country and they said I can exchange human flesh (dead or alive) via the borders without paying duty to the Government. I'm thinking maybe you can adopt my girl. That would be so good because honestly I have this headache and don't feel like going to the hospital to abort the baby y'know. So you wanna help out dude? I spoke to my trucker friend who smugles illegal imigrants from Mexico and he agreed to take the baby as far as San Salvador. Will take about ten days or so. From there, I have a very trusted friend (who sent me cocaine via the post once) who will take the baby and ship it to Brazil through some other mean of transporation. How about you give me your full address and i'll send you the baby? Please? I really don't wanna go through another abortion and you seem like a smart guy. I'd be honoured if my baby daughter spends her life with you. You can even have sex with her. Just wait few years from birth at least.
    So yeah man, give me your address and i'll ship you the baby. Thanks a lot bro.

Awwww, HP, I had no idea your young life was so full of turmoil.
    *hugs* I feel so bad for you now.

You open your legs to fucking dick then the slut should have the baby or get killed herself.

One more thing... @jimmyjimjimz : if you suggest HP to go out and drink with the guys at the age of 17, I tell you you're a dumbass. I am 17. And what am I doing? I just got into university and now I'm looking for a job. People need to be responsible sometimes, especially when the consequences of their acts affect others' lives.
    That's not exactly what I meant. I meant he has to go out and live a little before he has kids.