Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dispute with SicN Twisted here

Default Dispute with SicN Twisted here

sorry, someone had to do it sooner or later

Ok, I posted something in two separate topics to you and while you continued to reply to the topics, you failed to reply to my posts. I'd like to think that was because you just didn't see them, but the fact that it happened twice kind of leads me to believe otherwise.

In the abortion topic (the first one that is) you said something along the lines of casual sex = natural. I agreed with this fact but I stated something like "casual sex IS natural, but today's society isn't". Your response was:

Quote Originally Posted by SicN Twisted
    of course today's world is natural. If something evolves a certain way, it's natural. The only unnatural acts are ones that cannot occur.
    which is, in all honesty, a very good point. However, you've also said:

Cultures define terretories, not tankes. Countries are obviously not human natures, because countries constantly fight wars and destroy themselves.
    and

Anarchism a political idealogy that believes all state problems are direct results of the states existence and part of the state's nature, and that people can only be free without rulers. People think it's incredibly unrealistic, but it's the most natural way for humans to live and thrive. At least, in my opinion.
    Now, either this means that your saying today's world is natural is incorrect, or it's saying that anarchy is NOT the most natural simply because it's not what evolved. Also, if anarchy is the most natural (i.e. 100% natural) does that mean that today's society is only 99% natural? Also, if countries are not natural, then why are they what evolved? If that's true then that voids the argument that the only thing that's unnatural is what can't occur.

Also, by this logic, the opinion that "casual sex is natural" can technically be cancelled by the fact that someone choosing to remain celibate until marriage is just as natural, simply because the only things that aren't natural are the things that can't occur.

Basically neih just used argument by retortion...he revealed your self-contradicting propositions...it will be interesting to see your reply.

I said unnatural things cannot occur. The way the world is today is obviously natural in terms of the way things can scientifically evolve, which was the definition I was using when arguing about abortion, because god-freaks like to refer to things common to humanity as unnatural. I think states are unnatural because in peoples daily relations situations can only be truly resolved through coexistence, not force. I shouldn't have use the word unnatural when critisizing statism. Scientifically, it is natural, but I think it's unnatural to the flow of human coexistence and that's why it's caused so much chaos in war. I'd have tosay situations are naturally resolved better through agreement, not display of course. I guess I was using the word in two different contexts. I can admit it because I'm not running for president or anything.

Nieh, I was never avoiding your posts. I just have to reply to so much shit I seriously honestly overlooked yours, I hope you believe me.

Moose, you're a fucking moron and I'll never address your comments till I see you post something of substance, you gun toting bastard.

haha he said gun toting...all i replied to was neihs comments, you need to relax...its fun to see how many people think they are great on this board, and also wiser than anyone...also i like how they compare IQs...its fun! YOURE BETTER THAN ME!!!!!!!! YAY!

Ah but you do the exam same thing. Remember that stupid-ass post you made about punk?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

correct...we all do it...cant help it...i guess sic would say its natural...

ya it was a dumbass post haha...funny though...whatever happened with that anyway? did anyone make any good points?

I don't think I'm better then everyone Moose. I know for a fact that I'm smarter then you, though.

i know especially since you try so hard to show it in every post...you make quite the effort to show of your typing skills...i think you more just type out a bunch of crap that sounds nice, but really doesnt mean much and doesnt make much sense when you really think about it and look at it in detail...thats all.

Everything I say means something, whether or not you agree with it. I've actually made the efforts to decipher your posts, and realized it wasn't even worth the effort. Please stop posting and retain your dignity.

haha nice...wheres neih to counter the response you gave him? dignity on a message board....sweet.