Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to be an uncle

Default I'm going to be an uncle

I just found out today that my brother's wife is expecting twins. I'm pretty excited, because I've wanted to be an uncle for a long time. I don't usually make fairly worthless personal threads like this, but fuck y'all I'm excited. I plan on being like Uncle Buck, only less dead.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Sounds good, I love that guy

Arrow

Two boys? Or do you not know yet? It's mcuh more fun with two little boys though, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Ozymandias
    Every time a 'tard is erased, Say Whatever's On Your Mind loses 700 posts.

you are sick....i won that on-line auction and you came to romania and we had our private little moments and now you're telling me you're a guy???? ... you god damn transvestite

on-topic: be a good uncle, teach those kids to smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousdoc
    Sounds good, I love that guy
    I didn't know you knew my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy of One
    It's mcuh more fun with two little boys though, in my opinion.
    I'm going to leave that statement for someone else to play with.

They don't know the genders yet.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Arrow

No, because they're more into sports than barbies, atleast from what I know. Just, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Ozymandias
    Every time a 'tard is erased, Say Whatever's On Your Mind loses 700 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoomagik
    you are sick....i won that on-line auction and you came to romania and we had our private little moments and now you're telling me you're a guy???? ... you god damn transvestite

on-topic: be a good uncle, teach those kids to smoke!
    You were so naive. You actually believed I was a chick that insisted on anal, ha!

I'm really tempted to teach them to smoke, but that might be going a little far, even with the good cause of irritating my brother.

I'm an uncle too. Good luck being an uncle.
    Vera: I think my Female Insecurity [tm] mode just flipped on.

Sunny: I have a vagina and boobs

The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.

i've been an unlce since the age of nine. from there i turned ten. then i turned eleven. then i turned twelve. then i turned thirteen. then i turned fourteen. then i turned fifteen. i turn sixteen on november 29.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black

I'm really tempted to teach them to smoke, but that might be going a little far, even with the good cause of irritating my brother.
    well, your brother will sure be slightly irritated no matter what,cause you know kids tend to get along better with their uncles(aunts) than with their parents so......
    i remember accidentally overhearing a discussion between my father and my uncle and my dad said something like: "...well tell him to stop doing that, he doesn't listen to me but he will listen to you, you're his god damn idol....."
    so..good luck with all that
    Last edited by voodoomagik; 10-30-2005 at 09:12 AM.