Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Day

Thumbs up Green Day

Green day is back from the dead and into cd players around the world children dancing in the streets,heads banging,everything man its all back many of the tracks on the new cd rule especially "Boulivard of Broken Dreams" great song ladies and gentleman I am about to show you a quick viewing of the world of Green Day:Green day started and the 90's bringing good punk music to people everywere with hit singles and money out the ass (pardon my french) they were falling into a time of drugs ,anger, and drunk driving after the arrest of Billy (The lead singer guitarist) in 97 (I think bear with me Im old) because of drunk driving the band went downward falling out of the industry.The End it sucked eh I dont care well its 2004 and baby they are backwith a bang.

They were also having their own personal problems. Thats why it has been taking them a lot of time between records. two of them lost their marriages and one of them nearly did...
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten
    They were also having their own personal problems. Thats why it has been taking them a lot of time between records. two of them lost their marriages and one of them nearly did...
    ah yes I forgot the divorces very sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy123
    ah yes I forgot the divorces very sorry
    Thats one of the main reasons that Green Day dropped off the rader for so long, Billie Joe had to work hard to save his, and Tre and Mike had to finish off the officialities.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

thats sad....it seems like almost no rock stars can keep a wife around

I heard about that. But i like them a they play good music.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy123
    Green day is back from the dead and into cd players around the world children dancing in the streets,heads banging,everything man its all back many of the tracks on the new cd rule especially "Boulivard of Broken Dreams" great song ladies and gentleman I am about to show you a quick viewing of the world of Green Day:Green day started and the 90's bringing good punk music to people everywere with hit singles and money out the ass (pardon my french) they were falling into a time of drugs ,anger, and drunk driving after the arrest of Billy (The lead singer guitarist) in 97 (I think bear with me Im old) because of drunk driving the band went downward falling out of the industry.The End it sucked eh I dont care well its 2004 and baby they are backwith a bang.
    Was there in a point in writing this?

I do agree with you, though...American Idiot is one hell of an album. I especially like "Jesus of Suburbia", "Holiday", "BoBD", "Give Me Novocaine", and "Homecoming".

Did anyone else think Warning (their 2000 CD) sucked up the ass? I mean, there might have been one or two OK songs on it, but overall, that thing was a pile.
    Trevelyan has activated the antenna control console!

3 minutes until antenna re-aligns!

come on they suck

The new album is much better than the other ones

Quote Originally Posted by littleMaggot
    The new album is much better than the other ones

indeed, besides AI the only worthwhile cd is international superhits