Thread: Mod Rating

Default Mod Rating

Rank the Mods in this format....(which is also my rating of them)...

Good mods
    -Tijs
    -JohnnyNemesis
    -TheUnholyNightbringer

Bad mods
    -MotaBoy
    -HornyPope

Fair mods
    -the rest

-----------------------------------------------------

Later I will take a little time to check your replies and mesure them, to come up with the final list.

Hornypope doesn't mod enough to be judged by any actions. And Mota is like.. I don't know, one of the mods who doesn't particularly love the whole power shin-dig, This is just a biased.

But you are the idiot who started "The Offspring Tigers" and created a group that you believe persecutes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Good mods:

Betty
    Endymion
    HornyPope
    Izie
    JohnnyNemesis
    JoY
    Little_Miss_1565
    Mota Boy
    Rag Doll
    sKratch
    TheUnholyNightbringer
    the_GoDdEsS
    Tijs
    Tizzalicious
    Vera
    wheelchairman
    Last edited by barangatang; 11-09-2005 at 03:03 PM.
    To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
    -Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Hornypope doesn't mod enough to be judged by any actions. And Mota is like.. I don't know, one of the mods who doesn't particularly love the whole power shin-dig, This is just a biased.

But you are the idiot who started "The Offspring Tigers" and created a group that you believe persecutes you.
    ...you already called me idiot, and then YOU callme biased?
    *im like wtheck? what did i do?*

Quote Originally Posted by NDR
    ...you already called me idiot, and then YOU callme biased?
    *im like wtheck? what did i do?*
    Where did I claim biasedness?

The fact of the matter is, you are a proxy-account created by a user, so that this person wouldn't have to show what they really think online. When it gets to a point where you have to hide from your own opinions online, you truly are a cretin then.

Now explain your actions. And say who you are, if you want anyone whatsoever to respect you.

Where did I claim biasedness?

The fact of the matter is, you are a proxy-account created by a user, so that this person wouldn't have to show what they really think online. When it gets to a point where you have to hide from your own opinions online, you truly are a cretin then.

Now explain your actions. And say who you are, if you want anyone whatsoever to respect you.
    You are a 1337 group member which is worse than the proxy account you are accusing me. but lets not talk about it, i dont want to fight i only want respect for me and other mambers, from you and the other( gosh you called me cretin? and you are a mod? ) anyway.

Do you want to know NDR you say, right?
    NDR is an Offspring Fan, and i dicovered this site like a year ago, but didnt want to participate up until like 3 months ago(when i registered)
    but seen all the things in here(it is like addictive) i have just been quite, and the rest is now.
    You can callme NDR or Andre or aNDRe (I better stop here, cause even posting is adicctive)
    Last edited by NDR; 11-09-2005 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565
    What exactly makes them "bad" mods? I totally disagree.
    Easy girl... relax!!! take a deep breath... dosen't it make you feel better? trust me I dont bite.
    About your post up there, the question, that question was for me?
    Last edited by NDR; 11-09-2005 at 03:32 PM.

I don't believe you are who you say you are, if you were, you would not hide your account under the 'hidden' users list.

Furthermore I can call you cretin all I want, cretin. I can do this, because despite being a mod, I am also a user, and at this exact moment I am not fulfilling any particular mod duty.

I'm a member of the 1337, only because you say I am. The 1337 is a group you made up, and decided to hate. Personally I'd rather be 1337. I'm only 1337 because I've been here longer than you, and have avoided like acting like a social retard.

Lightbulb

Oh man, what a long, strange trip it's been. Let's take a walk down memory lane.

Rank the Mods in this format....(which is also my rating of them)...
    you are [an] idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565
    I totally disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by barangatang
    Good mods:... Mota Boy...
    i only want respect for me and other mambers...trust me I dont bite.
    I can call you cretin all I want, cretin.
    I hope you had as good a time as I did! Oh man, I can't believe it's over already, but at least we'll always have the memories. Or, in NDR's case, the mamories.

NDR - this forum is for on-topic discussion of the boards, not petty hatred aimed at specific users. A thread like this will only lead to a flame war - if you really want that, repost it in General Chat.
    Last edited by Mota Boy; 11-09-2005 at 04:18 PM.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises