Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quotes

Little Nicky was crap. Huge, smelly, pile of crap.

"Mary, I desperately want to make love to a school boy..."

-Dumb and Dumber

^my favorite scene in the whole movie
    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Fanatic
    no. thomas is the most awesome guy on here. you just don't find him funny because he is cooler than you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedXIII
    Little Nicky was crap. Huge, smelly, pile of crap.
    then you should like it coz it sounds like it would reflect upon you perfectly
    The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care right?

Earth,Southern Hemisphere,Australia,Melbourne

there are so many good ones I know I'm gonna miss some...

I remember when I saw The Pacifier at the cinemas with my best mate I was in hysterics when that romanian lady did the peter panda dance, I swear I laughed so hard when everyone else was just chuckling, that's the most I ever laughed in a movie

OK on with the quotes

I'm not your fucking mommy! - The Ring 2

Mick: Yeah well we weren't in hell! I mean there was this bright white light at the end of a long tunnel, right, and there was these chicks' voices, and that music...
    Anton: Music?
    Pnub: Yeah kinda uncool music, like, Enya. And these chicks' voices they were saying "Come to us, come towards the light".
    Anton: So what happened?
    Mick: We figured, fuck it, I mean it was really far! - Idle Hands

[to 911 operator] There is something wrong with my friend, I think he smoked some nutmeg or something - Idle Hands

Ashley Lopez: Starla, why do you have to be so nasty to Genevieve? She's been like your slave!
    Tanner Jennings: Oui! You just can't stand for anyone else to have a little bit of attention you stuck-up bitch!
    Starla Grady: Don't call me a bitch... bitch!
    [Starla slaps Tanner]
    Tanner Jennings: You are a bitch... bitch!
    [Tanner slaps Starla back]
    Ashley Lopez: And we know you called us sluts!
    [Ashley slaps Starla]
    Starla Grady: You are sluts!
    [Starla slaps both of them] - Slap Her! She's French!

[after finding the guys while singing "Do you Really Want to Hurt Me"]
    Dennis, Elwood: [singing] Yes we really want to hurt you. Yes we really want to make you cry. Yes we really want to shoot you. Yes we really want to make you die - Without A Paddle

Herman: When he leaves the Kwik-E-Mart, we start the saturation bombing. You got the water balloons?
    Bart: Two hundred rounds, sir. Is it okay if they say "Happy Birthday" on the side?
    Herman: Well, I'd rather they say, "Death From Above," but I guess we're stuck.

all of those have got to be my favourite lines ever from movies or TV shows, I'll porbably remember some more later though
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerguy123

WTF! Why am I listening to Smashmouth? I'm not high or drunk or anything! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bought a packet of Snakes Alive the other day, open 'em up and their all dead - David "Hughesy" Hughs

"Hey! Who threw that handle?!?!?!"
    -Kung Fu Hustle
    no. thomas is the most awesome guy on here. you just don't find him funny because he is cooler than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerguy123
    "Mary, I desperately want to make love to a school boy..."

-Dumb and Dumber

^my favorite scene in the whole movie

Actually this one is better.

"Ya know we once successfuly mated a bulldog with a shitzu. Yeah,we called it a bullshit." - Jim Carrey (Dumb & Dumber)
    Schaukeln Sie aus mit Ihrem Hahn aus.

Quote Originally Posted by That Punk Kid You Love

"Ya know we once successfuly mated a bulldog with a shitzu. Yeah,we called it a bullshit." - Jim Carrey (Dumb & Dumber)
    I dunno.... that schoolboy line was pretty funny.

wayne:Ron paxton here is the creator of the suck-cut. tell me, ron, exactly how does the suck-cut work?

Ron: as you can see it sucks as it cuts!

wayne: wow it certainly does suck!

(a scene from waynes world...)

Quote Originally Posted by That Punk Kid You Love

actually it was jeff daniels who said that

Agamemnon: A great victory was won today, but that victory was not yours. Kings do not kneel to Achilles. Kings do not pay homage to Achilles.
    Achilles: Perhaps the kings were too far behind to see: the soldiers won the battle.
    Agamemnon: History remembers KINGS, not soldiers! Tomorrow we'll batter down the gates of Troy. I'll build monuments for victory on every island of Greece. I'll carve Agamemnon in the stones.
    Achilles: Be careful King of kings. First you need the victory.

Achilles: I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
    Vera: I think my Female Insecurity [tm] mode just flipped on.

Sunny: I have a vagina and boobs

The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.