Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bass

Default Bass

I have a Epiphone By Gibson Bass. Is that good. I cant find it online. but i know gibson is good. how much do you guys think its worth? Thanx

depends whether it's an EB0, EB3 or an Elitist.
    The most expensive is around $800.

It's a fucked up cool bass though! Mainly due to the fact that Jack Bruce had one in Cream
    Last edited by Kris_is_a_fish; 12-07-2004 at 01:23 AM.

thats a brilliant description...

4. Default

epiphone basses are fuckin' cool, but i prefer fender basses. i play a fender precision bass

thanks guys

fenders anoying and over-rated. i play an IbanezEDB600 and its sweet. I dont know about gibsons though

oh yeah i dont wana play bass i wana play guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Germ
    fenders anoying and over-rated. i play an IbanezEDB600 and its sweet. I dont know about gibsons though

Agreed, all fender guitars and basses suck big fat cock, extremely overrated as you said. My BF has an expensive Stratocaster nearly 1,000$ sounds like shit to me, I would never give up my Ibanez for that pile of shit, I've got an SA series Ibanez lightest guitar I've ever played great on my back, I usually get pain from playing while standing up for long period of time with other guitars, not to mention, sounds fucking great for both lead and rythem.

Hmm... my bass is an Ibanez SR-380, but I prefer the Fender Jazz series, they feel incredibly smooth.

As for guitar, my favorite guitar that I've tried so far is the Yamaha 311MS, brilliant guitar. My guitar is a Yamaha Pacifica and it's quite good, although I need to get the tonality checked as my high E string goes flat up the neck. It's pretty nice to play and it's a good all around guitar, although I don't think anyone will be blown away by it.

I think the most overrated guitars are the Ibanez RG series, I think they feel like shit, although the sound can be nice.

Default ya

hey dudes i have a washburn prowler series...it kicks ass....but i think fenders are better...and hey any of you know the bass tab for "come out swingin" by the offspring????