Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: S2A - Hear out EP online

Default S2A - Hear our EP, "Early Days"

Hey, I play drums in a band called S2A (used to be STA but we had to change it). It stands for Subject To Availability.

Our official site is www.sta-online.tk - you can listen to short clips from each track from our EP "Early Days" on there.

Or, if you wish to download three full songs of ours, check out www.purevolume.com/sta

We play a few different styles of music, mainly alternative rock, a tiny bit of emo, and some punk and more mellow rock.

If you just want to hear short clips of each of our songs, rather than wait for the songs to buffer on PureVolume, check out:
    this link - there are 7 tracks, and none of the tracks should take any longer than 2 minutes on 56k.

Let me know what you think of our stuff here!
    Last edited by Hysteria; 12-19-2004 at 10:58 AM.

*bump*

Where are the comments?

Why did you have to change STA?

But, yeah, where are the comments?? Guys, girls, people, listen to that band! They're awesome! Try out on www.purevolume.com/sta the songs Another Side Of Nothing & Any Better. It's really worth it! They're great!! Really!!

€dit: I just saw that Another Side Of Nothing isn't on anymore (really a shame) oh well, try Love Is A Sickness instead. Just as good as the other one
    Last edited by Subsidal; 10-21-2004 at 03:10 PM.

you guys are pretty sweet, ive heard you from before, when u advertised ur band in theoffspring.com boards, i like ur music, hopefully you guys get somewhere

Thanks

We had to change our name from STA because there is already a band called STA, although it is pronounced "Star".

That's fucked up.. but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Subsidal
    Why did you have to change STA?

But, yeah, where are the comments?? Guys, girls, people, listen to that band! They're awesome! Try out on www.purevolume.com/sta the songs Another Side Of Nothing & Any Better. It's really worth it! They're great!! Really!!

€dit: I just saw that Another Side Of Nothing isn't on anymore (really a shame) oh well, try Love Is A Sickness instead. Just as good as the other one
    The intro reminds me of the intro to fade to black but the songs quite good compared to other unsigned bands i've heard.
    Last edited by ihatechrissneed; 10-22-2004 at 03:59 PM. Reason: changed "sounds a bit like" to reminds me of

I don't know Fade To Black, so I have no idea about that. I just know that I really like every song by S2A
    Shit is fucked up, so dance fucker dance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria
    Hey, I play drums in a band called S2A (used to be STA but we had to change it). It stands for Subject To Availability.

Our official site is www.sta-online.tk - you can listen to short clips from each track from our EP "Early Days" on there.

Or, if you wish to download three full songs of ours, check out www.purevolume.com/sta

We play a few different styles of music, mainly alternative rock, a tiny bit of emo, and some punk and more mellow rock.

Let me know what you think of our stuff here!
    as i said on theoffspring.com forums, u rock!

and hey, very cool that s2a is advertised on offspring.info!

Thanks man. Yeah, I spoke to Tijs and he agreed to let us put our banner on there. =D

Oh, and we're re-recording 4 of our songs at a much better studio, so will be a better quality recording.