Thread: Soundgarden fans: Badmotorfinger or Superunknown?

Default Soundgarden fans: Badmotorfinger or Superunknown?

Two of the best grunge albums ever made. But which one is better?

I would give the edge to Superunkown, only because I think it has better variety and is longer. But Badmotorfinger is still one hell of an album.

Which one do you prefer?
    Trevelyan has activated the antenna control console!

3 minutes until antenna re-aligns!

BREAK Guest

I prefer Badmotorfinger. "Rusty Cage" is their best song.

I love them. I think their best album is Badmotorfinger.

Lightbulb

The correct answer is Superunknown.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

both are amazing...superunknown is a classic, sort of like smash is to the offspring, but some feel badmotorfinger is better like ignition...louder than love is a good album too...adter you listen to it twice you can get easily hooked...iiiiii know what to do...im gunna fuck fuck fuck fuck u fuck u yaaaaaaa

on a serious note chris cornell is a genius and both albums are amazing, you cant go wrong with either, but i still think id take superunknown over it.

well there is slayer and metallica they are both good.

seriously dude...you are going on a rampage with this shit here...metallica's new stuff sucks...the black album wasnt bad, but after that...ouch...i never listened to a slayer cd...i heard some songs...they were eh...dont seem to be very intelligent, but i dont want to really say that with too much purpose since i really never gave them a try...metallica used to be great though...such a shame...however soundgarden are fucking amazing.

gee back on topic

badmotorfinger-12 songs, loud, metallic, screechy cornell,not much variety awesome cd

superunknown-a breakthrough, incredible hits, 16 songs, so varied it hurts, rock on superunknown

as that funny dude a few posts above me said:
    the correct answer is superunknown

Badmotorfinger was awesome but Superunknown claims the prize. Who can go past Black Hole Sun.