Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal with the NDM1?

Quote Originally Posted by Manic subsidal
    Should I get a NDM1 guys? My other electric guitars are crap and I'm looking into buying a new one. Any recommendations? I want a cool offspringy sound 8-)
    meh...it's not that great of a guitar. Get an rg321mh instead.

Quote Originally Posted by NDM1
    It's weird because if you watch All I want in the complete music dvd collection you see him using an SG looking NMD1. Anyone else notice this?
    Its just a different Ibanez model. I was [] close to buying it, but I didnt. Its not and NDM.
    Last edited by pretty_fly_white_guy858; 12-05-2005 at 04:35 PM.
    Dance fucker, dance.

twitter.

this is my NDM1.so the ndm1 is noodles's signature guitar,they made a copy of his ductaped talman.it is a talman.sometimes noodles use it in shows,he is also using it in Cant repeat video.im sure you already figure it out but the ndm1 is a replicated of his tuctaped talman.he only use one ductaped talman.the question is,why when he use his ndm1 he have the whammy bar on it and not us?I understand what you mean but I cant anwser

^ hes got a hell of a lot of customised things on it whereas when we buy it it doesnt have those things ie the whammy bar, scratchplate etc

Last edited by Nirushika6789; 12-06-2005 at 10:04 AM.

Who cares about the whammy bar. Because I don't. I think that the bass guitar is the best one ever.

The NDM1 model has a fixed bridge, which means it has been screwed onto the body, which also means your sound is fatter because your body is 1 full piece of wood.
    Noodles his guitar has a tremolo, which means the bridge (or tremolo) has a few springs in the back of guitar which means you can bend the strings, which isnt possible when the bridge is screwed onto the body. In his body (guitar body) is a hole which affects the sound of the guitar. (Not drastictly though).

Quote Originally Posted by crrrN
    The NDM1 model has a fixed bridge, which means it has been screwed onto the body, which also means your sound is fatter because your body is 1 full piece of wood.
    Noodles his guitar has a tremolo, which means the bridge (or tremolo) has a few springs in the back of guitar which means you can bend the strings, which isnt possible when the bridge is screwed onto the body. In his body (guitar body) is a hole which affects the sound of the guitar. (Not drastictly though).
    exactly...the guitar i have now has the tremolo bar but the NDM1 that we can buy doesnt...i am still going to buy it later on because i will still have the guitar i have now so it doesnt bother me ...

Yeah, my Sovereign has some hot tremolo action going on, so I have the whammy. But the NDM1 is my main guitar for sure, I want my main to have whammy! sad

I have a bunch of those guitars, some of them have been customized depending on the song I use them on. Some have whammys, some don't. Others were made before the NDM1 was even an idea. The NDM1 was based on what I had the custom shop make me for the road.

We are currently working on a new model based on my black Talman-the one with all the stickers on it that I play "Head around you," "Hit That," "Long Way Home," and a few others on. This guitar should debut at NAMM this January. This guitar is very true to the original, and I'm stoked with it. Similar pickup configuration as the NDM1, but different body shape.

Hope you like it.

oh i want one