Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: The Wheelchairman Exam

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,584


    Default The Wheelchairman Exam

    Because I have an exam tomorrow, you get an exam today!

    The WCM exam
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    304


    Default

    50!! the highest score of all quizes I've done on here

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    708


    Default

    i know nothing about anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    Fuck in a park, you dickless fairy.
    www.nothingboard.com myspace

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    9,781


    Default

    30 by clicking random answers

    last.fm
    facebook
    my album collection
    (If you want any mp3s or anything, feel free to ask)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    frodoland
    Posts
    2,379


    Default

    20! in your face
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    øre

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,584


    Default

    Do you people just answer quizzes because you can? I have no idea who any of you are, why do you bother?

    That obviously goes with the exception of BATWT, who I've talked to once.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    304


    Default

    I'm bored. Extremely bored. I'm even making snowflakes.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    708


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    That obviously goes with the exception of BATWT, who I've talked to once.
    and even with that superior advantage over everyone else, i only managed something measely
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    Fuck in a park, you dickless fairy.
    www.nothingboard.com myspace

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Lugo (Galicia), Spain
    Posts
    1,491


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Do you people just answer quizzes because you can? I have no idea who any of you are, why do you bother?

    That obviously goes with the exception of BATWT, who I've talked to once.

    It's quiet funny to know how many things you can guess about a person only by having read some posts in a forum...

    By the way, I don't know how, but I got first place with 80 points...
    Clara lo dejó chillar y darle golpes a los muebles hasta que se cansó y después, distraída como siempre estaba, le preguntó si sabía mover las orejas.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tizzalicious.com
    Posts
    12,056


    Default

    I better do well in this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •