Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random things girls do that turn me on

Default Random things girls do that turn me on

As a roguishly handsome millionaire playboy, I often have girls ask "Mota - how can I possibly distinguish myself from the hoards of beautiful women that throw themselves at you?" So I've decided to make a short list of random things that members of the fairer sex do that make me go "whoa". Add your own if you wish, but - unlike me - don't expect every member of the opposite sex to suddenly adopt those tactics in an attempt to woo you.

Speeding I like to drive fast. Normally, if I'm on the road for eight hours I'll get passed once or twice, if at all. Every so often I'll get into a caravan of fast-moving vehicles, though. And if one of 'em happens to be a female... that's hot. Way to go, you speed-loving, rule-breaking females.

Procratination It's been my experience from high school to college that girls will often start on work weeks in advance. There are a ton of girls that make good grades, but put in thirty hours on a paper, and constantly revise and fret about what the teacher wants... and it's quite refreshing to show up to a test and have a girl talk about how little they studied.

Sarcasm Sarcastic girls are cool. Even if there's the "Oh, sorry I..." after it, it still shows an independent streak.

Doing a striptease, then placing whipped cream on strategic locations on their bodies This doesn't seem to happen nearly as often to me as an adult as those movies I watched in highschool led on.

Sounding like the have a brain In one of my classes, a girl shot down the idea of democratically-controlled foreign policy because we couldn't rely on the fickle masses to have a cohesive long-term vision. Hot.

Having interesting plans One girl I know is going to be a doctor because her parents want her to. Actually, a lot of girls I know are doing that. Another chick is learning Arabic so she can work for the CIA. Damn, Gina.

Speaking another language And for the love of God, speak it well. Meeting a girl that "speaks" Spanish and have her go "Yeah, yo ha-blow espan-yooole" makes me shudder.

Completely freaking out when confronted with something new or different, like sushi or big cities at night Just kidding, I fucking hate that shit.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Oh, my God! I have to take notes of this.......
    hahahaha

twas there a point to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy

Completely freaking out when confronted with something new or different, like sushi or big cities at night Just kidding, I fucking hate that shit.
    Hahahahahaha

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    I hate that in general. It's not like you discovered a new sort of creatures on the earth just because you left your country and saw something new. Get a grip.

Overly-excited people annoy me.

Most of the time.

Girls rule though *thumbs up*
    #N/A

I could do all those at the same time, without my hands because I am just that hot.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Izie
    I hate that in general. It's not like you discovered a new sort of creatures on the earth just because you left your country and saw something new. Get a grip.

Overly-excited people annoy me.

Most of the time.

Girls rule though *thumbs up*

totally agree.....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Anya82
    totally agree.....
    Goodie!
    #N/A

Screw that, I want to add a few of my own, about boys I suppose...

If a boy remembers and calls me by my first name (not full name, not nickname), that always makes me happy. (I also like it if anybody says my first name).

When boys smile, big turn on.

When boys share personal stuff with me, also big turn on.

When boys are intelligent, an obvious choice, but very necessary. Sometimes I can know this by the pure fact that we can have a conversation and they can follow what is going on without seemingly getting lost.

Finally, I am a sucker for most boys who pay me any sort of attention (e.g. actually care about what I say).

Yeah, much lamer than Mota's... no wonder he gets all the girls.

Handsome millionaire playboys have the opportunity to be pervertly into sarcastic, speeding, procrastinating girls.

Don't worry about it, Betty.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won