Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: To Usa People: Bush Is A Terrorist

Default To Usa People: Bush Is A Terrorist

I've got a question that I can't answer, because it is very very.... (I don't have words to say this, it's incredible). Why you, people who live in USA, had voted bush??

Do you know that Bush is a terrorist? Do you know that american's soldiers kill people without reasons? do you know that they kill children? No, you don't know 'cause youre newspapers and youre tv censor the images, and they only tell lies to american people. Before november, I belive that the only bastard in USA was Bush, but now I see that I was wrong, 'cause Bush is the president now. Well, I belive that Bush will start the III WORLD WAR, and he will destroy the world with youre wars and youre contamination. In Spain people we throwed the president Aznar, the terrorist Aznar, cause the 11-M attaks was his fault because 99% spanish people didn't want to go to Iraq war... why didn't you do that? why did you vote a president who helps Sharon to kill all the palestinian? palestinian kids too? Why all the countries who Bush visit there are thousands of people who insult Bush? I know that, because Bush is a nazi, and if he are president now, is because all of you, american people, are nazi. It's too sad that in the most important country of the world live the most ignorant people. It isn't strange that terrorist attaks USA, 'casue you have won it.

Well, I hope that violence will finish someday, and I belive in a wolrd with peace, but with this country that is impossible. If you have more attaks, I won't cry, 'cause american soldiers kill much more people than terrorist.

Pd: sorry about my engllish... I'm spanish
    ________
    LINCOLN-ZEPHYR V12 ENGINE
    Last edited by pOpe; 03-03-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Lightbulb

I know. All you have to do is look up "terrorism" in the dictionary and you'll get a great summary of U.S. policy, post-WWII.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

ter·ror·ism

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
    -Dictionary.com

Well....I'll be damned.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Default hola!

I must say that is very strongly spoken.
    There is one small point.
    Our Special relationship with the US is very tenuous, we give you access to increadibly good cars, you give us strangly cooked animals, usually in a bland bread thing. we say america is god and we should support the half wit president, you bomb the f@"££$ out of everything. truth. the UK generally does not support global americianisation, trouble is america now own most of europe.
    the main point of the forum is offspring.
    while america has gone hardline, offspring have gone gay.
    SMASH was the high point.
    all downhill since then. I've bought the records and listened to them, have an offspring ringtone, trouble is. SELL OUT. I'm not against it, but do it the way grteenday have and dont alienate your old, (33y old) ex fan base

What the fuck, dude, this is an off-topic forum, meaning you don't NEED to talk about the Offspring here.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Do you know that Bush is a terrorist?
    Yes.

Do you know that american's soldiers kill people without reasons?
    Yes.

do you know that they kill children?
    Yes.

But how is it bad? What's wrong with being a terrorist? What about their needs, huh? Why doesn't anyone support their right to kill people? Everyone screams "children here and children that", but no one cares about 25 year old soldiers who have spent years of training without a chance to properly shoot one's rifle. Why must you discriminate against them? They are people too you know.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

But how is it bad? What's wrong with being a terrorist? What about their needs, huh? Why doesn't anyone support their right to kill people? Everyone screams "children here and children that", but no one cares about 25 year old soldiers who have spent years of training without a chance to properly shoot one's rifle. Why must you discriminate against them? They are people too you know.

that's incredible! do you defend usa terrorist? well, why don't you defend islamist terrorist too? if a soldier shoot you, will you defend they??????

I hope that this was a ironic post, 'cause... arrrg, people like you make that people hope that america will be destroyed one day
    ________
    Drug test
    Last edited by pOpe; 03-03-2011 at 03:40 PM.

its sad how many times i see people take these kinds of posts seriously...honestly is your mind that much into hate drive that you cant point out what is supposed to be a joke or not...damn

Quote Originally Posted by pOpe
    I've got a question that I can't answer, because it is very very.... (I don't have words to say this, it's incredible). Why you, people who live in USA, had voted bush??

Do you know that Bush is a terrorist? Do you know that american's soldiers kill people without reasons? do you know that they kill children?
    Do you know that you don't live in this country? So how about you stop preaching to us about how much you know. You think the REAL terrorists give a flying fuck about children? Hell no...they slaughtered over 100 children back in September when they took over that school in Russia. And here you are, griping about how "evil" American soldiers are while they're risking their asses trying to rid the world of scum. Since you seem to be so all-knowing, how about you go fight the war and do a better job?
    Trevelyan has activated the antenna control console!

3 minutes until antenna re-aligns!

Lightbulb

You aren't the one to distinguish what is "really" terrorism. Look up the word "terrorism". 9/11, the Iraq invasion and the Russian massacre you mentioned all qualify.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions