Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your future thread

in my house, arnhem, netherlands, europe, the world.

Default your future thread

how do you picture yourself in the future.

-what kind of job wil you have? (how mutch money wil you make)
    -wil you get married? (where, how, whith who)
    -wil you have kids? (how manny what will you name them)
    -where wil you live? (country, city)
    -is there something you absolutely want to do somewhere in the future? (like bungeejumping, basejumping or something like that)
    -what kind of car wil you be driving? (or motorcycle)
    -will you be happy whith a future like this?

-what kind of job wil you have? PIMP
    -wil you get married? no, im a pimp
    -wil you have kids? shure, but i dont know who thay are.
    -where wil you live? L.A.
    -is there something you absolutely want to do somewhere in the future? get ritch!
    -what kind of car wil you be driving? one of those pimp cars snoop dog got
    -will you be happy whith a future like this? hell yeh

I always have trouble with future... I just can't picture myself in the future... is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Anya82
    I always have trouble with future... I just can't picture myself in the future... is that bad?
    no not really. i used to be like that but i can now...sorta

-what kind of job wil you have? I'll def be outta the one i have right now, but still cant work out what
    -wil you get married? yeah probably
    -wil you have kids? one....think labour will put me off
    -where wil you live? if not Glasgow then Aberdeen {other half will be working offshore}
    -is there something you absolutely want to do somewhere in the future? erm i'll have achived that by getting off his sodding island
    -what kind of car wil you be driving? DB9.....na probably an KA or Corsa
    -will you be happy whith a future like this? Bloody hope so!
    An rud is fhaich a dheanamh, 's fhaich e a deanamh ceart!

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.

in my house, arnhem, netherlands, europe, the world.

this is mine by the way:

my job: I think I'm gonna work for the AIVD, whitch is the dutch CIA. I dont know why, I just did'nt know what to do later for a long time, and this seams like fun.

will I get maried: yeah, but not until I'm 30 or so, first I want to enjoy life as a single guy for a while.

will I have kids: maybe, Im not shure about that one yet.

where will I live: I think I'll move to australia when I'm done with my study.

is there something I want to do in the future: learn to surf,
    parachute-jumping, travel to a lot of countries, have a 3some (2 girls that is)
    get realy good at playing guitar, go deep sea diving.

what kind of car: a motorcycle, dont know the type, but I'll be driving a sportsmotorcycle.

will I be happy: yeah.

Future artist. Fuckyes! I found a badge four years ago on a street in Amsterdam that said that.

Well, it's weird to guess. Anyway I probably will be a computer engineer and I hope I'll earn enough money to support myself (and buy my shoes from Gucci). And no, I don't I can ever get married, I don't think a typical Turkish man would want me. If I get married by chance I definitely don't want kids. I really can't stand children's noise, I wouldn't be a good mother. I'm gonna live in my country, not thinking about abroad but I must live in İstanbul. Also, before getting too old, I want to be an important part of a band which makes classical music or gypsy music (like Bella's). Driving? I hate the idea of driving a car but I guess I will have to.
    Finally no. I won't be happy. Living happily is not the best thing I do.

Oh, I almost forgot, my best future plan is being a really hot and witty woman that everbody will envy me. I want to have the best men, the best jobs, the best everything. And I want a lot of time to read. I miss reading.
    Last edited by killer_queen; 12-28-2005 at 02:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk should be read by every high school student so they can be like "dude, wtf, this sucks."

-what kind of job wil you have?

I will either be a vet or something in computers

-wil you get married?
    Yes...when I'm about 20-something,and I don't know where

-wil you have kids?

I don't know...I'm not sure about this yet, so far I'm not too thrilled about the idea

-where wil you live?
    To be a vet I need to study in either Scotland or Dublin so probably still Ireland but it could be Scotland/England

-is there something you absolutely want to do somewhere in the future?
    Erm...I don't know. I suppose I would like to go mountain climbing, bungee jumping or something really exciting

-what kind of car wil you be driving?
    I'm only 14 so I don't really know yet but I really love Honda Accord's so maybe one of those lol...But when I first start out at university I will have some wee crappy thing to get me from A to B then once I start a business etc I'll get the better car

Damn right...as long as something too drastic doesn't go wrong then yea.
    Last edited by Nirushika6789; 12-28-2005 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kami_mathieu
    how do you picture yourself in the future.

-what kind of job wil you have? (how mutch money wil you make)
    -wil you get married? (where, how, whith who)
    -wil you have kids? (how manny what will you name them)
    -where wil you live? (country, city)
    -is there something you absolutely want to do somewhere in the future? (like bungeejumping, basejumping or something like that)
    -what kind of car wil you be driving? (or motorcycle)
    I will be a bitter psychiatrist. a job no one else wanted, but I idealised from the start. I've always wanted to become a psychiatrist, but as I'm a wreck myself, things will probably turn out bitter.

I'll be married to my one & only true love. Huibert. a prude, a believer, a saint, a CATHOLIC. everything I am not.

I WILL have kids. three of them, because that's the way Huibert wants it. I'd like to have two boys & one girl. two boys to look after that little heartbreaker. it's just necessary. & boys are easier to raise & handle, so I'd like to have more of those, than of girls.

we will either live in Switzerland, Africa, or just the Netherlands. most likely the Netherlands, though I'd fucking LOVE to live in Africa. Switzerland is easy access for me, but there are so many other countries I love... I'm afraid I'll stay faithful to this little shithole till I die.

something I want to do in the future? hmm. I think having a -fucking- baby is enough of an adventure. nothing that includes fear, pain, or excitement. I've definitely had enoug of those. & I know that makes me sound old at the age of 21, but I really don't care. I act young, I really actually feel OLD.

I won't be driving a Volvo(drivingsockermom). most likely I'll be driving an Audi, cabriolette. the old one. fuck, I love that one. dark blue, it's freaking gorgeous. either that, or a light blue cabriolette Chrystler le Baron.

YES. I would be happy with a future like this. why? because I've been a cutter, a druggy, a little depressed one, a loner, an 'alternative', an alcoholic & looking at my own planned future... it doesn't look so bad in comparison.

btw; I'm drunk.
    Last edited by JoY; 12-28-2005 at 02:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Camilamazed Guest

I just DO NOT give a fuck about my future. I spent a long time worrying about it and did not enjoy my time. I am worried now about my present. That is why I do what I fell like doing. The only thing I am sure about my future is that I will die someday. So, I gotta enjoy my present better ^^