Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The Offspring 20 years from now?

Quote Originally Posted by ily2 View Post
    i think they will be in retirement homes...

Dexter would be 63 in 20 years

but hopefully they make at least 2 more albums
    Nah, they should just continue on like Motörhead. Lemmy, their lead singer, is 63 years old now and he hasn't retired yet.

This reminds me of the rolling stones. People were bothering mick about when the stones would turn in since he turned 35. They went on to release Some Girls and kept going on strong till the early 90's. I think these are silly things to think about. I mean what do you expect these guys to do... Go back to school? They are in bands. In the stones case they still do a lot of drugs and bang models.

Quote Originally Posted by killboybowerhead View Post
    This reminds me of the rolling stones. People were bothering mick about when the stones would turn in since he turned 35. They went on to release Some Girls and kept going on strong till the early 90's. I think these are silly things to think about. I mean what do you expect these guys to do... Go back to school? They are in bands. In the stones case they still do a lot of drugs and bang models.
    Some of this is quiet similar to The Offspring. When Dexter and Greg K turned 35, The Offspring went on to release Conspiracy of One and went strong until Splinter came out.