Thread: Abortion

Default Abortion

I came to understand that we needed more abortion topics. Please my fellow bbsers, share with us your most sincere views. Tell us what you really think. Please. Join this unique and un-repetetive conversation.

Lightbulb

Content Deleted - Don't spite your Slavic Overlord.
    Last edited by the_GoDdEsS; 07-10-2005 at 08:16 AM.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

What's this? Someone spamming the topic? MODERATOR!

Lightbulb

You're the mod now, dog.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    I came to understand that we needed more abortion topics. Please my fellow bbsers, share with us your most sincere views. Tell us what you really think. Please. Join this unique and un-repetetive conversation.
    hey horny pope do you get off on abortion ya know sittin their late at night that itch starts and your perverted self watches peoples abortion and jacks off to it?

HP jacks off to Canada Cup games, not abortions.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

Quote Originally Posted by mental napalm
    hey horny pope do you get off on abortion ya know sittin their late at night that itch starts and your perverted self watches peoples abortion and jacks off to it?
    i've squeezed one off to a bootleg tape of a coathanger abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by mental napalm
    Dude, if you don't get off on aborted fetuses, your a fucking fagott.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

Noez.