Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: blue from old school is dead

I don't know, but it would be funny 'cause then if Will Ferrell is there they could be like "wow our names are similar".
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

would someone care to enlighten those of us who have not seen this trainwreck of a film as to the nature of the character?

Blue is an old guy, I'd guess somewhere around 80, that for some reason joins their fraternity before dying (in the film) during a boxing match with some partially clothed young ladies. Sadly life did not quite immitate art.

Edit: Forgot to mention they were in some kind of jelly at the time.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

is it the absurdity of an exceedingly old man joining a frat and boxing scantily clad women that lead to the character's popularity?

Partly, but there was also just something endearing about the guy.

he was rather cute in Best in Show.

I haven't seen that one, but yes "cute" is the word I almost used myself.

He reminded me of Oldy Olsen from Late Night with Conan O'Brien..

That's funny PIB, because "cute" is almost the word I used to describe you, until "cockgoblin" came to mind.

I have a feeling your a troll.
    I wrote a four word letter.