Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear General Public,

Default Dear General Public,

Guys with afros do NOT like to have their head touched by you if you are just sitting nearby and bored. This holds especially true if you are:
    1. Unattractive
    2. A complete stranger
    3. Pretending you have scissors in your hands.

Seriously, if you see a kid with an afro, don't start touching it. Thanks, and that is all.

What if I was to play with your fro? I'm relatively attractive and I'm not a complete stranger. I would never do the scissors thing though. Other people have done that to me cause I have long hair. It's even worse when they ACTUALLY have scissors in their hands and pretend like they're cutting it.

what if the girl is pretty? I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh
    What if I was to play with your fro? I'm relatively attractive and I'm not a complete stranger. I would never do the scissors thing though. Other people have done that to me cause I have long hair. It's even worse when they ACTUALLY have scissors in their hands and pretend like they're cutting it.
    I despise people who do that.

People seem to be obsessed with your hair if it's in any way different. 100 times a day I hear "look, that dude's hair's purple!" said in an audible whisper.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

I'm talking like falling asleep in class and having kids touching my hair. It's really creepy and really uncool. I let people touch my hair for like small amounts of time, but I'd prefer not to have kids touching it. Once a guy woke me up because he accidentally pulled my hair when he was done touching it. =/

it annoys me that close friends i haven't seen for a while are like, holy fuck, her hair's blue! well duhhhhh.....and because my hair is long and relatively "soft snd silky" cos i don't blow-dry it, people have this weird obsession with running it through their fingers and playing with it.....it's like.....excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by Megs
    it annoys me that close friends i haven't seen for a while are like, holy fuck, her hair's blue! well duhhhhh.....and because my hair is long and relatively "soft snd silky" cos i don't blow-dry it, people have this weird obsession with running it through their fingers and playing with it.....it's like.....excuse me?
    Heh, I hear ya sista.

Quote Originally Posted by Megs
    and because my hair is long and relatively "soft snd silky" cos i don't blow-dry it, people have this weird obsession with running it through their fingers and playing with it.....it's like.....excuse me?
    That I don't mind.

It's nice if it's someone you know. I've had people do it to me on buses before. It's not so nice then.

people do the same with tattoos.. they just go up to you, pull on your shirt or whatever up or down side ways and all just to see your full tattoo.. and then touch it..

i mean, what the fuck..

esp. when its on your chest.

christ.