Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: to all you bush-hating kerry-lovers:

Default to all you bush-hating kerry-lovers:

kerry sucks. Bush is awesome. It was the right thing to remove saddam from power, because he killed thousands of his own people.
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?

lol and so has bush....indirectly of course...but none the less
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
    There's nothing better than being seduced in Klingon.
    TIRED OF BEING A SOCIAL OUTCAST? CLICK HERE!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GBH2
    kerry sucks. Bush is awesome. It was the right thing to remove saddam from power, because he killed thousands of his own people.

The complexity of your argument shows that you've obviously put a lot of thought into the matter.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    The complexity of your argument shows that you've obviously put a lot of thought into the matter.
    oh yeah...
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?

When did osama become sadam? I think bush and kerry suck, but i'd rather have less of a cunt in office. bush is a terrorist. He killed innocent people. Even though saddam and osama were terrortists, saddam wouldn't go out of his way to get osama weapons. They were enemies. bush is a cunt. He just used osama as an excuse to get saddam as revenge on what happened when his dad was president. bush is a cunt.
    I hate myself....Irony is fucked

politics r stupid...............whit no leaders they'd be no war.....problem solved

Why the hell did all the dumbasses re-elect that mentally ill red neck terrorist anyway?

does anyone else disagree that bush is a terrorist?...im not thrilled with the way the war is going, and i dont want to start declaring war on countries that we may think hide terrorists, but i think calling bush a terrorist is a bit harsh.

bush is already up to 1000, and still rising.

Quote Originally Posted by moose
    does anyone else disagree that bush is a terrorist?...im not thrilled with the way the war is going, and i dont want to start declaring war on countries that we may think hide terrorists, but i think calling bush a terrorist is a bit harsh.
    Terrorism - The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

i'm pretty sure bush falls under the catagory of "terrorist"
    Last edited by lousyskater; 12-05-2004 at 10:14 PM.
    Remember kids, simple logic is your friend!

when groups like the PLO are called terrorists, (who are far more legitimate resistance groups than the 'American Liberation Army') then I will keep on calling Bush a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.