Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: to all you bush-hating kerry-lovers:

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    1,563


    Default to all you bush-hating kerry-lovers:

    kerry sucks. Bush is awesome. It was the right thing to remove saddam from power, because he killed thousands of his own people.
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?

  2. #2


    Default

    lol and so has bush....indirectly of course...but none the less
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
    There's nothing better than being seduced in Klingon.
    TIRED OF BEING A SOCIAL OUTCAST? CLICK HERE!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Directly above the center of the Earth
    Posts
    4,884


    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by GBH2
    kerry sucks. Bush is awesome. It was the right thing to remove saddam from power, because he killed thousands of his own people.

    The complexity of your argument shows that you've obviously put a lot of thought into the matter.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

    George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    1,563


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mota Boy
    The complexity of your argument shows that you've obviously put a lot of thought into the matter.
    oh yeah...
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    shitville
    Posts
    768


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBH2
    kerry sucks. Bush is awesome. It was the right thing to remove saddam from power, because he killed thousands of his own people.
    When did osama become sadam? I think bush and kerry suck, but i'd rather have less of a cunt in office. bush is a terrorist. He killed innocent people. Even though saddam and osama were terrortists, saddam wouldn't go out of his way to get osama weapons. They were enemies. bush is a cunt. He just used osama as an excuse to get saddam as revenge on what happened when his dad was president. bush is a cunt.
    I hate myself....Irony is fucked

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    alameda (nowhere)
    Posts
    81


    Default

    politics r stupid...............whit no leaders they'd be no war.....problem solved

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,306


    Default

    Why the hell did all the dumbasses re-elect that mentally ill red neck terrorist anyway?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    705


    Default

    does anyone else disagree that bush is a terrorist?...im not thrilled with the way the war is going, and i dont want to start declaring war on countries that we may think hide terrorists, but i think calling bush a terrorist is a bit harsh.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Antioch, CA
    Posts
    1,065


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBH2
    kerry sucks. Bush is awesome. It was the right thing to remove saddam from power, because he killed thousands of his own people.
    bush is already up to 1000, and still rising.

    Quote Originally Posted by moose
    does anyone else disagree that bush is a terrorist?...im not thrilled with the way the war is going, and i dont want to start declaring war on countries that we may think hide terrorists, but i think calling bush a terrorist is a bit harsh.
    Terrorism - The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

    i'm pretty sure bush falls under the catagory of "terrorist"
    Last edited by lousyskater; 12-05-2004 at 10:14 PM.
    Remember kids, simple logic is your friend!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,602


    Default

    when groups like the PLO are called terrorists, (who are far more legitimate resistance groups than the 'American Liberation Army') then I will keep on calling Bush a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •