Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: wow

  1. #1


    Default wow

    i leave for about lets see 3 months or more and i come back and it is still the same losers.

    do you guys seriously have lifes?? i mean come on you talk on a forum all day, that its pretty pathetic.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,890


    Default

    "The same losers"?

    People generally sign up for a message board for more than 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Big Papple, Amsterdaamn.
    Posts
    16,402


    Default

    you're asking a bunch of people (including me), of which I'm fairly (let's say.. 100%) certain, that they lead more interesting lives than you'll ever lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Big Papple, Amsterdaamn.
    Posts
    16,402


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3
    "The same losers"?

    People generally sign up for a message board for more than 3 months.
    bingo .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,460


    Default

    I think it's only just that this Mogs fellow fills us in on this exciting, non-stop action packed life he* leads


    *or she. But the negativity screams male/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    where it rains a lot
    Posts
    8,477


    Default

    Last I checked, the only way you couldn't have a life is if you were dead.












    I'm alive, right?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    17,275


    Default

    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

    Noez.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.
    I'm eating cheese

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,890


    Default

    Did you know you can listen to cheese...outside?!

    Dammit, that PSP commercial has infected my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    17,275


    Default

    Me too =( On pizza =( 5 different kinds!

    *dies*
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •