• Jason

11 55.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: freddy vs jason

oooooooo i got that movie on DVD! im so hi-tech
    im not gonna vote... im afraid to get killed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ψre

I never saw that movie and the only reason I ever will is for the camp factor. The concept behind Nightmare on Elm Street is great but the actual movies themselves didn't pull it off too well (though there were some parts that actually managed to be spooky). I never really paid any attention to the Friday the 13th movies though.

id say jason! he has that just sick thing about him that makes horror movies brilliant!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

Judging by videos:

I havn't seen any Nightmare On Elm Street. I've seen a couple Friday The 13th and they are so lame. But I guess it's coz they're so old and the graphics aren't good and there are no special effects. Freddy vs Jason however was cool which was created in the past few years.

No vote, but just expressing my opinion.
    Gonna break it
    And never stop running (yeah)
    Making nothing from something (yeah)
    Making nothing from something (yeah)

Honestly I hated Freddy Vs Jason. I like the original Friday the 13th movies, and I never watched Nightmare On Elm Street but I've heard its good, but Freddy Vs Jason was awful.

Freddy, obviously. He looks cooler, more inventive (the way he looks) and really mean, but also funny. He likes to joke around, in an agressive way of course. I dunno, I just prefer him over Jason.

Anyone who thought it was really good is obviously an idiot. Or a child, but it amounts to about the same usually.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Jason would be nothing if it wasn't for his mum being the killer in the first one and Freddy is just some dream killer which sucks. Mike Myers beats them both

Quote Originally Posted by slit_wrists
    Mike Myers beats them both
    Being himself, or as Austin Powers?
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Thats the name of the killer in the Halloween films