Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freddy

9 45.00%
  • Jason

11 55.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: freddy vs jason

Actually that's Michael Myers. I don't remember him ever being referred to as "Mike", that just isn't remotely creepy. He would clearly pwn the shit out of Fred and Jay though. Well, actually he wouldn't, but his films are probably the best in the genre.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I've seen all of the friday the 13th movies, and 4 or 5 of the 7 Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I liked the Friday the 13th movies better.

last.fm
    facebook
    my album collection
    (If you want any mp3s or anything, feel free to ask)

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
    Actually that's Michael Myers. I don't remember him ever being referred to as "Mike", that just isn't remotely creepy. He would clearly pwn the shit out of Fred and Jay though. Well, actually he wouldn't, but his films are probably the best in the genre.
    i don't remember Freddy and Jason being reffered to as 'Fred' and 'Jay'. yeah the Halloween films are better.

That's because they weren't. I was mocking you in a lighthearted, good-natured way.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks