Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: What really grinds your gears?

-Dial-up. Jesus, it is so frikkin' slow.

-popular cliques at school. Now that might be an immature thing to say, but they think they own the whole fuckin' school. You don't!

-People who, when you mention the Offspring, say, "Didn't they do that one song about the white dude?"

-New Simpsons episodes and the movie. Huge, retarded cash-ins. Not really all that funny anymore.

-As many people have said, buses.

-Valentine's day

AAAAANNNNDDD when my hard drive wipes itself out, thus deleting my novel-in-progress, all my fanfictions, and my beautiful pics from Resident Evil and of the Offspring. Grah, so angry...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyof1000 View Post

-Valentine's day
    emo.

you're just bummed you can't get a girl
    What happens when the intoxication of success is evaporated?

-People who shove their beliefs down your throat.

-Wal-Mart. The customers never thank you for helping them and the supervisors don't do their jobs and keep you there half an hour overtime when you have a shitload of homework to do for the next day. (Yes, I still work there.)

-Valet parking. Lazy rich cunts can't park their own car and walk a few miles.

- People who enjoy "The Real World". How can you seriously not have anything better to do, than watch some idiots you don't ever wanna meet have dramatic arguments about the most pointless things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by GBH2 View Post
    emo.

you're just bummed you can't get a girl
    Dude, I'm a chick. And that's not why I don't like it. I'm single and happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

walking towards someone who cant walk in a straight line! they zigzag all over the footpath then when they're about 10ft away decide they will happily walk straight into you ather than make any attempt to move out of the way!

the worst is people who walk in front of you in the street or in a corridor and just dawdle along either with someone else or on thei own but in such a way no can can get past them!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

people on message boards who feel the need to treat others especially new members like shit for no reason. Or people in general who do that

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    walking towards someone who cant walk in a straight line! they zigzag all over the footpath then when they're about 10ft away decide they will happily walk straight into you ather than make any attempt to move out of the way!

the worst is people who walk in front of you in the street or in a corridor and just dawdle along either with someone else or on thei own but in such a way no can can get past them!
    Oh damn, NO KIDDING!

AND ALSO WHEN THEY STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET/MALL (OR WHEREVER) TO ANSWER AND SPEAK ON THEIR MOBILE PHONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Come out and smash'em up! View Post
    lyrics are like millencollins mr.clean
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom Symbiote View Post
    Except for the little minor detail that Millencolin are fucking retarded and like to swim naked with guinea pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyof1000 View Post
    I'm single and happy.
    Not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post

I have had this happen to me so much!!!

What about the people a the mall who walk super slowly in front of you and they take up the entire frikkin walkway!!! What a bunch of shit suckin' fuckwads!
    Last edited by Cock Joke; 02-24-2008 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    I have had this happen to me so much!!!

What about the people a the mall who walk super slowly in front of you and they take up the entire frikkin walkway!!! What a bunch of shit suckin' fuckwads!
    its the same when they are browsing items as well, some people stand so far away (well a few feet!) from the product they are looking at in shops that have isles, again in such a way you have to walk through their line of vision to get past as they let of a sigh as you do so. or you cant get past at all with as they block off the entire row!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!