Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: What really grinds your gears?

My problem with iTunes is that when it freezes, so does Firefox. Also, it could be just my computer, but my songs are always cut short on my iPod, until I play them on my computer, where they are instantly fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

The problem with firefox is that it's not actually faster than IE, and that it freezes with one certain add-on I put on it. Which I find annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Yeah that's another thing I don't like about it. I don't want it analyzing my taste in music. If I'm going to spend money on music, I'm going to buy it physically! That's important to me.
    really? i'm always looking for new stuff to download cause i get bored a lot... and i got sick of posting "RECOMMEND ME MUSIC" threads.. so instead i just click through my itunes library a lot. that's how i discovered VNV Nation, for example... *grateful*.

0r4ng3, that ipod problem.. are you on a PC?

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    really? i'm always looking for new stuff to download cause i get bored a lot... and i got sick of posting "RECOMMEND ME MUSIC" threads.. so instead i just click through my itunes library a lot. that's how i discovered VNV Nation, for example... *grateful*.

0r4ng3, that ipod problem.. are you on a PC?
    Well I'd rather do recommend me music, obviously
    Besides Ratemymusic.com has the same feature, which I might use at some point. Although as it stands, my ambitions towards music far outreaches my budget.

Although as soon as I get to the states in a few weeks, I'll wreak havoc on all the used cd stores.

Sunny, yes, I use a PC.

WCM, that firefox add-on, is it FoxyTunes?
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3
    Sunny, yes, I use a PC.

WCM, that firefox add-on, is it FoxyTunes?
    Foxytunes works perfectly for me, I use it more often than anything else what doesn't work so well is the Closed Tabs list.

Hmm, closed tabs list works fine here. FoxyTunes is what's making Firefox simultaneously freeze with iTunes. At least, that's what I think happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3
    Hmm, closed tabs list works fine here. FoxyTunes is what's making Firefox simultaneously freeze with iTunes. At least, that's what I think happens.
    I use it with Windows Media Player.

iTunes was absolutely horrific, clunky, and just illogical on my PC. On the Mac, however, it's the best program imaginable. Incredibly convenient, works well with rare freezeup, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

I try to stay away from Windows Media Player. I used it when I first got a computer (which was several years ago), so I consider it a n00b program, even though I know it isn't. Same reason I don't use AOL anymore.