Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: What really grinds your gears?

Lightbulb

He can relate to his mediocrity, thus proving my point and demonstrating why Elmo must be stopped.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

I've gotta agree on that Elmo point. He's reached widespread celebration by appealing to the lowest common denominator. The other Henson creations are way more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Lightbulb

Tell it.

Last edited by Not Ozymandias; 02-21-2006 at 08:00 PM.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Ozymandias
    Tell it.

Is puppets with Osama a popular thing?

Lightbulb

For Osama it is.

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ

-Orlando Bloom. Worst fucking actor ever.
    What's wrong with Orlando Bloom? I think he's a good actor...

It really grinds my gears when people eat something really wierd for breakfast, and then say how its "the breakfast of champions"

"oh man, pizza and root beer, breakfast of champions"

"oh man, potato chips and a coke, breakfast of champions"

i hate that shit!

Politicans who blame "violent media" for today's problems really piss me off!
    They're the ones who have made people protest against videogames.
    How can a videogame really make a kid think that they can steal cars or kill people? Kids are smarter than that!
    Well, LosingStreak wanted me back on the forums.

The people in my flat.

Every single one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Noodles
    Politicans who blame "violent media" for today's problems really piss me off!
    They're the ones who have made people protest against videogames.
    How can a videogame really make a kid think that they can steal cars or kill people? Kids are smarter than that!
    Most of the time, the kids don't know the difference. That's because their parents aren't around to tell them right from wrong, because they're working 3 different jobs to keep up with the shit economy. You see? It's the politicians' fault kids are so violent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3
    Most of the time, the kids don't know the difference. That's because their parents aren't around to tell them right from wrong, because they're working 3 different jobs to keep up with the shit economy. You see? It's the politicians' fault kids are so violent!
    I know.
    I wish the politicians would shut up and that the parents would just teach their kids the difference between fantasy and reality!
    All of the adults I know have done so!
    Well, LosingStreak wanted me back on the forums.