Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What really grinds your gears?

My current pet peeve is anyone (though lately it's been a lot of women I know for some reason) who thinks they have themselves and/or life figured out, yet still wonders why they're so unhappy. The kind of people who speak in absolutes, yet wonder why nothing works out.

It's 'cause you're fucking wrong people. You're like, 20. Or 23. Or 24. Or something. You don't have yourself figured out yet. You don't have life figured out yet. It's all fluid. Everything's changing. You only know yourself and you only know life up to this point, but both are changing every fuckin' second, so stop wondering why nothing works out when your source of all evaluation is shit you cling to from god knows when. HAY I KNOW THAT THIS IS TEH WAY IT IS CUZ... shut the fuck up know you don't!!!

I swear to God I'm not talking about anyone in particular. That's like, a synthesis of things I've wanted to say to a number of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

I think you just described everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyof1000 View Post
    -Dial-up Jesus
    I hate dial-up Jesus, too. I prefer cable jesus, he fixes my TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkIt View Post
    Not possible.
    Yeah, okay. I lied. But I'm not going emo over it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkIt View Post
    I hate dial-up Jesus, too. I prefer cable jesus, he fixes my TV.
    I lol'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A skateborder in my gear factory.

Whoever the hell gave Dane Cook the idea that he could act. Or be even the least bit funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    A skateborder in my gear factory.
    That reminds me of:

Skaters who are like "man I hate society, they jut dont understand us!!" and are rude and ofensive to everyone around them because no one wants skaters doing their thing near them. Now come on, skating is loud as fuck and gets in everyone's way, theres no reason to shout abuse at some old lady who comes out her house and tells you to "please go skate somewhere else" because she is old and wants some peace. Skating is incredibly fun but not understanding why society hates the skating culture is just being fucking stupid. Go build a fucking ramp and rail and skate in your garage or something, or find a park, and if you can't do that, leave when someone tells you to go away you, fucking dickheads. I wish more nice people skated.

(Warning: this is gonna be gross.)

Well, what pissed me off lately is my going out to have dinner and getting gastro on the morrow.

And this lingering funny taste in my mouth - or is it in my head - that no amount of tooth-brushing will get rid of.

And those godawful nightmares I had.

And my piss the colour of dark tea.

recently ive found people have this habbit of starting conversations just as your clearly leaving the room or going out to do something.

for example, even though you tell them your going out or walk past them carrying a great big heavy box, you are half way out the door and they start asking you about things they saw on tv last night and going on about what they saw. to try and not be rude you make some attempt to continue the conversation but you really just think, do i look like im in a position to have this conversation right now?!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

The fact that I consume atleast 4-5 cellphones every year. Last time I lost one was this past saturday. It disappeared during the night and I haven't seen it since.