Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: What really grinds your gears?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    It's 'cause you're fucking wrong people. You're like, 20. Or 23. Or 24. Or something. You don't have yourself figured out yet. You don't have life figured out yet. It's all fluid. Everything's changing.
    i know it wasn't your original point, but it just reminded me of something that, well, grinds my gears, you could say.

i'm totally having quarter life crisis or some shit. i feel like i should be doing more with my life. i should see my family more often, travel more, make more money, get a better education, etc. and like i'm very happy and grateful for what i have, but i feel like i could do more/better. i dunno what to do about it... i'm planning to go back to school (tymen4MBA) and move so i can see my family more often... so maybe that will help. or maybe i'm just a tard. erhehrher *kicks self*

another thing that drives me nuts is losing shit. which happens often. i lost an earring i really loved while snowboarding, and god knows finding a pearl earring in a snowbank is a rather futile quest. :/ i am a jackass for wearing nice jewelry snowboarding, but fuck. it was a gift too. ugh.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    (Warning: this is gonna be gross.)

Well, what pissed me off lately is my going out to have dinner and getting gastro on the morrow.

And this lingering funny taste in my mouth - or is it in my head - that no amount of tooth-brushing will get rid of.

And those godawful nightmares I had.

And my piss the colour of dark tea.
    Dear God, you get gas after eating? SCANDELOUS WENCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    i know it wasn't your original point, but it just reminded me of something that, well, grinds my gears, you could say.

i'm totally having quarter life crisis or some shit. i feel like i should be doing more with my life. i should see my family more often, travel more, make more money, get a better education, etc. and like i'm very happy and grateful for what i have, but i feel like i could do more/better. i dunno what to do about it... i'm planning to go back to school (tymen4MBA) and move so i can see my family more often... so maybe that will help. or maybe i'm just a tard. erhehrher *kicks self*
    It's why I quit smoking up. It might be the best pacifier for when you just want to get away from all the shit, but it's also the biggest waste of time.
    All I can hear, I me mine
    I me mine, I me mine

yeah, if you felt it was interfering with you getting stuff done, it's definitely for the best that you quit.

i just don't understand why i can't be satisfied with stuff. it's like, i was happy and proud when i got my BFA, but now it's just not enough. i was happy when i got my job, and i enjoy it, and i'm going to stay here for a while... but it doesn't feel like it's enough, either. i don't want to just be satisfied and sit on my ass because i know i could probably accomplish more. am i nuts? =/

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

I don't like it when there's an emergency vehicle with it's lights on and it's on the other side of the road, and people on the opposite side of the road pointlessly pull over a little bit. I'm sorry, but there ARE times where pulling over doesn't help the emergency driver at all.

PS: Sunny always sucked. What a typical big city liberal, lol.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I cannot fucking stand these dumbfounded dipshits who spend every waking minute while driving on their god damn cel phones. I have seen people leave their house and before they are out of their driveway, they are on the phone.

I'm pretty sure there have been several threads on this topic that you could have bumped instead of your own four year dead one. Or you could have started a new one. Seems you only bumped this particular one to rag on a user who hasn't signed on in nearly as much time as this thread has been dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

...when someone who clearly dislikes everyone on the forum keeps posting new threads all the time like a forgetful masochist. Whoa, did I just troll?
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    PS: Sunny always sucked. What a typical big city liberal, lol.
    agree.

Sunny was nice enough and posted intelligent things. Didn't talk to her much, but what do I give a shit about her politics or lifestyle?

I haven't been paying enough attention here lately to know Lost's preferences on new threads, Melyssa, but I've also always come down in favor of starting new threads as opposed to necroposting when it comes to topics like this that are sort of timeless. If you make a thread with a good topic that has value to people other than you and bornlie, I seriously doubt anyone will give you any grief for it.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"