Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: What really grinds your gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    you have to be kinda insecure to spend $300 on a mp3 player. duh! ;D
    For the most part, but let it be known that I despise anyone who listens to less than three distinct genres of music and plunked down all that scratch on an iPod. I went through with it because I was gonna get a fuckin' hernia lugging around my 150 CD jacket thing and my CD player around!

macs are status symbols, and most people who buy status symbols are, deep down, shaking bundles of insecurity.
    I guess, except I got mine because it was the only computer offered by Vassar College (we're a Mac campus), so it was either get this one on a loan that I wouldn't have to pay back till graduation, or buy a PC straight up. Hmmm, tough decision...

and PC users are like "i duno y ppl use macs cuz macs sukk!". how can one NOT get sensitive when surrounded with idiocy?
    I'll scoop out the eyeballs of anyone who says that with a rusty spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

i duno y ppl use macs cuz macs sukk!
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by killer_queen
    people who talk and don't let me finish while I'm playing piano
    That reminds me, people that distract me while I'm playing video games. Yesterday, I was only kicking my friends' asses a little bit at Dead or Alive, instead of all out pwning. People have to learn when to shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

I hate it when I'm late to college because my bus is late so I tell the teacher that and he has a go at me and says I'm lying and says I've slept in and are just making up excuses! Now I'm on my final warning at college cause of this! Fucking annoying

-ipod's and apple products in genral.
    -Text language, why use it when it's a lod of incoherrent jibberish.
    -People who use text language on msn/aim/message boards/internet in general.
    -Spongebob Squarepants and most new carttons on Nick.
    -People who label everyone.
    -Smokers who moan at non-smokers because they don't smoke.
    -AOL

I'll think of more later.

EDIT:Just thought of one, Buses. They are never on time as they are early when you're running to your stop or late when you are at the stop. They rip you off with stupidly expensive fares and go past you when it's raining.
    Last edited by Yatesy; 01-27-2006 at 09:31 AM.

Also, some morning news shows. Seriously, get to the fucking news already. It's just a fucking talk show labeled as a news show.
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatesy

EDIT:Just thought of one, Buses. They are never on time as they are early when you're running to your stop or late when you are at the stop. They rip you off with stupidly expensive fares and go past you when it's raining.
    EXACTLY!!!

I also hate buses. Especially the one that I take to school. It never shows up. At all. I always take the later bus. One time, that one didn't show up either, so I was 15 minutes late to school.

Actually, it's not the buses I hate. It's the incompetent fucks who are supposed to update the schedule.

And mothers who don't care about their kids. Especially when they are in my house.
    Edit: And Orange, throwing your shoe is the best way to get rid of those people. You don't have to use your hands.
    Last edited by killer_queen; 01-27-2006 at 09:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk should be read by every high school student so they can be like "dude, wtf, this sucks."

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3
    Actually, it's not the buses I hate. It's the incompetent fucks who are supposed to update the schedule.
    for a moment I thought you were going to say that you hated the driver.
    SEH

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    If you kill a person in self-defence, it isn't murder. Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lack of self-esteem771
    i don't care, and what ever you call me is what you are.