Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jawbreaker

Default Jawbreaker

Who likes Jawbreaker? I think that they're great, but Blake's voice is definitely not for everyone. Best songs I've heard are Chesterfield King and Accident Prone.

They were one of the first Emo bands post-Rites of Spring, it's too bad the genre got fucked over.
    Last edited by DeAtHsTaR; 06-18-2007 at 11:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iapinheiro View Post
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

I'm a Jawbreaker fan. I like Unfun and Dear You, but I never really listened to anything in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

I've never heard a full album by them but I like most of what I've heard. I love Blake's voice though.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    I'm a Jawbreaker fan. I like Unfun and Dear You, but I never really listened to anything in between.
    Download the song Chesterfield King. NOW.
    Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

Well, yeah, I have all of their albums, but I have yet to listen to them in detail.

I'll listen to that song, though.
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

I have Dear You and 24 Hour Revenge Therapy and like both a lot, but still don't know the songs or anything. They're in the group of cds I'll remember I have and listen to all the way through without even realizing time has passed.

Southern California (Irvine/Moreno Valley)

I have 24 Hour Revenge Therapy... I like it. My favorite song is probably "The Boat Dreams From the Hill." I want to get Dear You, but I've been strapped on cash, and haven't seen a record store nearby that carries it. Oh well... iTunes, I guess.
    ________
    WEED
    Last edited by Short_Attention_Span; 05-03-2011 at 06:49 PM.

I've heard good things about this band. Can someone gimme a youtube link or something to one of their better songs?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    If men had pms there'd be a cure by now.
    Myspace

Audioscrobbler

Can somebody please upload me an album of theirs? Preferably Dear You, but any of them will do.
    Yes, it exists!

I'm trying to upload Dear You, but it takes like an hour to upload one file to Savefile.
    Last edited by 0r4ng3; 06-10-2007 at 09:05 AM.