I'm liking it.
Originally Posted by OC HAU
Same here, aside from a couple of songs. Also it was once pointed out to me that the mixing was kinda bad too, so now I always notice it when I hear a song from it.
Originally Posted by jacknife737
I like both songs. I Hope You Suffer embraces a new direction while still keeping some elements of past stuff like Sing The Sorrow, which is pretty cool. 17 Crimes is pretty solid too. It sounds a little bit like Alkaline Trio to be honest. Not that that's a bad thing; I like them too.
Originally Posted by Vera
I enjoyed 17 Crimes - it reminded me a bit of Alkaline Trio meets the newer Jimmy Eat World.
Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
We have three new songs so far, and my thoughts are:
I Hope You Suffer - Fantastic. It reminds me of the STS era, even though not quite THAT good.
17 Crimes - Also really good. More modern than the first one, but well done.
A Deep Slow Panic - Kinda boring. It's not bad, but definitely my least favorite of the group. Reminds me of the less interesting parts of CrashLove.
Originally Posted by jsmak84
There are actually 4 songs online I think 17 Crimes is the best http://blastoutyourstereo.com/news/s...ctor-leak-5346
Originally Posted by Llamas
Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 10-11-2013 at 01:19 PM.
The Conductor, that's something for me. Pretty impressive.
A Deep Slow Panic is fine.
It seems like a solid album. It's difficult to impress these days...masterpieces are rare.
Damn! It seems really good. I wonder how close it is to STS, but I must digest it and blast it out loud first.
LOL, Heart Stops is so cute! Cute Davey.
Last edited by OC HAU; 10-14-2013 at 05:20 PM.
01. The Sinking Night 9/10 Similar to STS intro with some Black Sails ringing guitar.
02. I Hope You Suffer 9.5/10
03. A Deep Slow Panic 10/10 I don't think it's boring. It fits album well. It's pure.
04. No Resurrection 9/10 Some squeaky guitars and weird vocals.
05. 17 Crimes 9.5/10
06. The Conductor 10/10 Pretty impressive.
07. Heart Stops 10/10 So cute.
08. Rewind 9.5/10 Kinda cool vocals.
09. The Embrace 10/10 Impressive vocals.
10. Wild 10/10 Fast and neat.
11. Greater Than 84 8/10 Some interesting guitar at the beginning and end, otherwise nothing special.
12. Anxious 8/10 Nothing special.
13. The Face Beneath the Waves 10/10 I like the title. Great drums and vocals. Interesting and odd song.
Heart Stops and Wild surprised me so I'd say they are the best tracks. I think it's a really good album with consistent quality.
Wild is a phenomenal track.
Tags for this Thread