Damn! It seems really good. I wonder how close it is to STS, but I must digest it and blast it out loud first.
LOL, Heart Stops is so cute! Cute Davey.
Last edited by OC HAU; 10-14-2013 at 06:20 PM.
01. The Sinking Night 9/10 Similar to STS intro with some Black Sails ringing guitar.
02. I Hope You Suffer 9.5/10
03. A Deep Slow Panic 10/10 I don't think it's boring. It fits album well. It's pure.
04. No Resurrection 9/10 Some squeaky guitars and weird vocals.
05. 17 Crimes 9.5/10
06. The Conductor 10/10 Pretty impressive.
07. Heart Stops 10/10 So cute.
08. Rewind 9.5/10 Kinda cool vocals.
09. The Embrace 10/10 Impressive vocals.
10. Wild 10/10 Fast and neat.
11. Greater Than 84 8/10 Some interesting guitar at the beginning and end, otherwise nothing special.
12. Anxious 8/10 Nothing special.
13. The Face Beneath the Waves 10/10 I like the title. Great drums and vocals. Interesting and odd song.
Heart Stops and Wild surprised me so I'd say they are the best tracks. I think it's a really good album with consistent quality.
Wild is a phenomenal track.
...I'm interested in AFI again.
What the fuckity-FUCK?
My favorite AFI song is The Leaving Song.
I heard the blood album last night I liked it better than Burials http://newalbumreleases.net/91451/af...od-album-2016/
Getting used to it after crazy song samples we had. It's definitely step in the right direction, but perhaps too late. If I had one word to describe it...it's very humanly.
Key songs: that's difficult, it's consistently good. They probably worked their asses off. Maybe singles, maybe Feed From The Floor, The Wind That Carries Me Away is great.
If I stop being lazy and have a time, I might comment more.
Tags for this Thread