Quote Originally Posted by HeadAroundU View Post
It's perfectly fine that KC is your favourite song but don't ever say what's the best song from the album you hate or don't like. You are so fucking prejudiced. And you look like a musical bigot.

Really!? that's because you are so fucking prejudiced. heh, you must be the guitar genius to make a Kill caustic. Endlessly, she said guitar work is far superior and you needn't to be a fucking genius to see it. Everything about Endlessly, she said is far superior and you need a huge talent to make such a song.
You seem to be the only person here who can't take opinion, or sarcasm. Don't ever say what's the best song from the album you hate or don't like? I didn't really understand that sentence, but if it's what I think it is, I have every right to tell people that I disagree that something is the best on the album. How am I prejudice? Are you saying I'm prejudice against AFI? I can't be prejudice against AFI, as I've been a fan of theirs since 1999.

No, I'm not a guitar genius. Endlessly she said does have trickier guitar work than KC, but it's still not particularly impressive in comparison to a LOT of other bands. Anyway, this is lame. And down.